Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
n8galicia, you're no better, quit the shit talking...

avec, try to keep the bar widths the same, and don't be afraid to overlap bars and erase where necessary.

work on graph paper for a while, and think of it mathematically.

thanks man, will do,

although he may not be better, you have to admit the polar bear was pretty funny. lol

been doing pages and pages of throws...since i suck at em..heres 2 versions im trying to improve

Photo-0507.jpg

Photo-0505.jpg

haha we should have a scrabble battle...look up how many points ur letters are worth..

Photo-0504.jpg

Photo-0503.jpg

also i did this sketch for a dude who writes soon..I Definately think i subconsciously bit it...maybe seen...any1 know? just has been bugging me ..

Photo-0502.jpg

That first throw looks nice Freak, give that one a paint. The other stuff looks good too. The second one im not so much for. Work on painting and things and i think you'll have it made. You have to paint, and youre to the point where you need to paint. it'll help you develop your letters more and bring new ideas to you. If you dont paint you can't develop any, you can only bring your letters so far on paper..so maybe give that a go.

Just did this, Its Impact font, I havnt added any 3d or shadow yet. I hate messin with 3d but it does make it look way better.

iwuih0.jpg

just wanted to say that your misunderstanding what is meant by simples.simples doesnt necessarily mean keyboard letters.these have no style whatsoever.i mean as a roller it would be cool but outside of that its just mad boring.this is shit you bust out when you hit a wall and cant come up with anything else so you rock this instead.jus sayin yo.even ich with his simple block letters has some style goin with it.check out the straight letter thread in the brickslayers to get a better idea of what simples are.

unless this is the style your going for then its ok.but if your trying to branch out to more complex shit starting from the ground up then your doing it wrong.this type of font is only gonna evolve so far.just my opinion though.