Toys post here...

swif1

that y on the FUCKIN SIMPLE is no bueno. besides that its pretty dope, i agree w/ freak, i think you should try some more complex stuff, your simples are always pretty clean.

SNOE ... EONS.... ha...

SNOE -pretty good, the throw's s is alright but i dont dig the rest. the simples pretty good too.

EONS - i like where youre goin with that. the right side of the n throws it off i think though, its a lil big.

N8 - try sketching 4 even circles (lightly just keep doing circles with your pencil until it looks pretty close to exactly round), then take a little out of the 1st one to make a c, leave the 2nd, add a middle bar and take out a little of the 3rd to make an e and lightly sketch an s INSIDE the last circle... finally, do a clean, darker line over the best looking sketched lines and erase the rest... that should help you a lot...(tried to make it real easy to get over the net)

ENOR - moar simples

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that y on the FUCKIN SIMPLE is no bueno. besides that its pretty dope, i agree w/ freak, i think you should try some more complex stuff, your simples are always pretty clean.

SNOE ... EONS.... ha...

SNOE -pretty good, the throw's s is alright but i dont dig the rest. the simples pretty good too.

EONS - i like where youre goin with that. the right side of the n throws it off i think though, its a lil big.

N8 - try sketching 4 even circles (lightly just keep doing circles with your pencil until it looks pretty close to exactly round), then take a little out of the 1st one to make a c, leave the 2nd, add a middle bar and take out a little of the 3rd to make an e and lightly sketch an s INSIDE the last circle... finally, do a clean, darker line over the best looking sketched lines and erase the rest... that should help you a lot...(tried to make it real easy to get over the net)

ENOR - moar simples

moar simples? waht yew mean by that? jus tryna get some critique

eli he just means ur 3d doesnt line up as in isnt parallel and also the lengths of ur 3d isnt 2 consistent..(ie longer in some place and smaller in others)

these crits are just finetuning shit....otherwise ur works been really dope dude...if u can freestyle simps..i think u shud start fuxing with some next level shit dude.

Freak knows.

I really probly shouldnt even post this but Ive been reading for awhile and see that when starting off stay simple instead of doing all that complex shit. Well ive been doing that for a few days now and I did this tonight, its pretty horrible and I totally screwed the S on that corner. But imma just show yu all anyways.

9llnk5.jpg

if yu give advice i usually take it except fr when telling me to quit and give up cause that just makes me want it more.

Thanks for the positive feedback, yea Im working on making my lines straighter and payin close attention to the width, Im sure that will get better with time. but I added this shadow right after I posted that and it makes it stick out alot better in my opinion. And by a more flowing type of letters as in ones that are more round and have more curves? I chose that cause it had straight angles and curved ones too.

rcothi.jpg

its honestly a breath of fresh air to see someone actually pay attention finally, KYcrop44 keep doing that and before you know it you'll be better than all the people who think they can do wild shit straight away.

just- shits almost perfect except the s and t are sorta turned round a bit. just watch that. if you have to you could draw lines above and below across the page to keep the proportions right.

the other thing is the drop shadow on the s. it should be like this

14b173s.png

kome- i like it. maybe dont overlap the middle of the e like that tho

kote- work on the first one. it has more potential

4656653605_a7198a7cef.jpg

4657730588_323929934c.jpg

iv already been told the lowercase e is better