Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wierdone: dope colour scheme and solid letters

duze:really nice work, dope colour scemes although some letters are a little squashed together and hard to make out, id suggest working on your simples a little more as it always helps having really solid letters before adding all the jagged connections and shit, still good work tho.

sodem: some good pieces but they looks a little familiar i dont know maybe its just me, especially the lower case e. not callin a bite or anything just looks very heavily influenced but i cant put my finger on who by, atill decent pieces and really good flow

no1: SIMPLES!!! cut the arrows and shit until your learned to do simples first or youl tak years to step up your game, also for now try studying other dudes colouring schemes it doesnt look like you really grasp where bubbles look good etc...

people here tend to see thing in black and white.

Keep a simple letter structure to learn how the letter is formed. Fuck with colors whenever you feel like it, but don't just throw them on the page. Learn some color theory.

DON'T PAINT when you're still a toy, you'll end up havin to pay for shit you regret doing.

The R doesn't fit in. The rest of the letters have points somewhere on the curved areas, and the R is smooth. THe leg is straight, but the top right arm doesn't work. Fix that and it will look pretty good.

Also, i've found that doing a forcefield with a color that is a strong contrast to the outline but in the same 3 space range of the fill is the best. Yellow doesn't make blue pop off of the page, but a different blue might. Or take that color and mix it with the yellow, and get a lime green.

Fuck with colors a bit, get some knowledge from charts and artsy heads.