Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How does one go about stripping out arrows? As in resketch? DAMN. Ok, will resketch, and once i'm done with that, i'm going to make a piece with like 40 arrows so I can be King of the kings that are the kings of all kings (reference to cope2's "King of kings" attitude). Lol. Jokes. I'll get sketching tomorrow- watching TV.

cope was given that throwup, it's not entirely his own creation. There's a lot of shit in this graff game that isn't actually how it is perceived to be.

But i digress, simples are dope, they never get old. Especially blockbusters. Gettin back to the very basics of a letter can inspire new ways to manipulate it.

***edit - to the guy above - you can't watch tv and sketch? I sketch all the damn time.

cope was given that throwup, it's not entirely his own creation. There's a lot of shit in this graff game that isn't actually how it is perceived to be.

But i digress, simples are dope, they never get old. Especially blockbusters. Gettin back to the very basics of a letter can inspire new ways to manipulate it.

***edit - to the guy above - you can't watch tv and sketch? I sketch all the damn time.

I can't sketch listening to music, I prefer to have the TV on in the background, but music just distracts me

I can write essays bumping Jedi Mind Tricks and other hip hop with dope lyrics like wu tang.

I can sure as hell draw to it too. Some people can't listen to the lyrics, drive and listen to the beat, still staying aware while driving, but I seem to do it fine, so don't know what they talking about.

nah I dont have a problem with him at all, not a huge fan of his films because they all seem the same to me lol Just that you get a load of people trying to pull of that London hard man act and they don't do it properly lol

My old man was from East London so I kinda grew up with that shit