Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

moaaarrr arrows!

no but srsly....blur has some creative fills but I'd listen to everyone and work on your straight simple letters before gettin all CRAZY with it.

You're so gonna get clowned when a seasoned writer peeps those painted walls with your name on it. Just warning you. Paint on plywood in your backyard.

moaaarrr arrows!

no but srsly....blur has some creative fills but I'd listen to everyone and work on your straight simple letters before gettin all CRAZY with it.

You're so gonna get clowned when a seasoned writer peeps those painted walls with your name on it. Just warning you. Paint on plywood in your backyard.

Thanks man, see I just found out about this site, and I never have anyone except my boys check my shit and of course anyone who has 0 artistic skill thinks its good. I know my shits a little wack right now, but I'd rather be painting weird letters with stoopid fill-ins than not painting at all.

I'd rather be painting weird letters with stoopid fill-ins than not painting at all.

how about if you paint simple and clean letters with just a black outline and a white fill.

and your shit isn't just a little whack, it's entirely fucked up. you gotta practice with block letters.

hes obvyously past doing simples. how about cratique him on his work.

that cat is not past simples. nobody is ever past simples. if you CANT drop a solid super clean simple you are NEVER ever going to be able to do anything past that cause you dont actually understand letter structure. period.

but i'll CRITIQUE you on your grammer just for funzies. OBVIOUSLY you dont be spellin' goodz.

haha