Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

new to this forum and only a month into the game, i could take it no matter how harsh, go for it.

Picture67.jpg

I dont like this one

Picture66.jpg

is aight (;

Picture28.jpg

I like this one

Picture61.jpg

My Faviorate so far..

What do you think other then TOY TOY TOY TOYYY? :D

Real shit, Like, I got a bunch of markers, and paper, but i wouldnt even know where to start in attempting a Piece

Right now im doing simple sketches, tryin to improve my wrist to adapt to my handcurves.

But i dont know how i should go about in Improving my style.. any tips?

piece008.jpg

finished my piece. happy with it 'cept there's not enough distinction between the black and purple

shitty pic. looks better in person

From my experience, pics can't make it look better or worse, it always looked like that, it's just in real life you look at it a bit further away and can't see how messy some of the lines may be.

Sank those simples pages look fucking dope man, like the heavy bar style you use.

Ruckus - keep doing your thing man, but work more on your handstyles

Stot - I like that more than previous ones I have seen from you but work at those letters and you should prgress nicely

Mawks - like the throws, prefr the bottom one. With the simple you did wou have the M and K looking real flowy however the A and W seems reallay rigid in comparison