Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KUMAR: nice work, man. The only bone I have to pick is that some of your widths are a little unequal in spots (mostly the H), but it's not that bad at all. Excellent work.

DRIVER: nice work as always, man. That S could use a little work though, in my opinion.

DING: try to keep your widths of your letters relatively equal. That second picture is just bad, man. How long did you do simples for?

i think if i was trying to get better i wouldn't ask for advice from other toys on the fucking internet

Oh, but you can come in and flame toys, when you're a fucking toy too...way to be a typical e-thug.

Besides, it's not who the advice comes from, it's how accurate it is. I happen to be a toy, and I'll be the first in this thread to admit that I'm a toy. However, I happen to know a lot about style, and the art of writing. Can I apply my knowledge to my art on paper yet?...I'm working on it. But, at least I know what's what and I try to help people rather than flame them for being what EVERY writer starts out as.

Guest theDRIVER
i think if i was trying to get better i wouldn't ask for advice from other toys on the fucking internet

doom, toys asking for crit via the internet is just as bad as you talking shit to toys via the internet.

either way, why do you care?

SO I JUST GOT DONE LOOKING AT THE NEWS AND JESSICA ALBA WAS CAUGHT IN OKLAHOMA CITY GLUING SHARK POSTERS OVER EVERYTHING TO GET A POINT ACROSS ABOUT THE POPULATION OF SHARKS DROPPING!! KINDA COOL TO SEE EVEN ONE OF THE HOTTEST ACTRESSES BEING A PART OF THE CULTURE.

Why'd you pull that out of your ass randomly? She's not "down" with the culture, She just happens to be putting up irrelevant stickers/wheatpaste type shit up.

Why is she putting Sticks up for shark populations in Oklahoma? Since when was there an ocean in Oklahoma? shouldnt she be in L.A/Hawaii/Some oceanic place?

KUMAR: nice work, man. The only bone I have to pick is that some of your widths are a little unequal in spots (mostly the H), but it's not that bad at all. Excellent work.

DRIVER: nice work as always, man. That S could use a little work though, in my opinion.

DING: try to keep your widths of your letters relatively equal. That second picture is just bad, man. How long did you do simples for?

the second pic is just atryout i will stop doin that shit.

tnx for your help

some old sketch

103wxab.png