Toys post here...

swif1

Can we all stop calling them 'forcefields'? Seriously, it's starting to get on my nerves. You can call it an outline, an outerglow, anything that isn't a term from Star Wars. I had never even heard that word until I came on the toy thread and now it's spreading like wildfire. No diss, for real. Just quit it with that word.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks for the crits guys :D.. I think ima stick w/ my N's though ruck.. haha. and they look all sketchy cause they all were pen freestyles XD no erasing :P

& the term forcefields isnt only in the toy thread.. i know a lot of people on and not on 12oz that use the term forcefields :P

Thanks for the crits guys :D.. I think ima stick w/ my N's though ruck.. haha. and they look all sketchy cause they all were pen freestyles XD no erasing :P

& the term forcefields isnt only in the toy thread.. i know a lot of people on and not on 12oz that use the term forcefields :P

dont get me wrong haha your last n is cool it worked alot better with the M you had

call me prolific...

freakunfinfd0.jpg

did the outline and then did the purple then the pink fill...cudnt finish cuz i heard dudes..

lol use better cans, that shit your using looks cheap. and i suppose you were going to fade those colors? if not nawwwwwwwwwww haha keep it up though

wait... did you draw the outline in black? if so my mate does the same thing, use the fill color!!!:lol:

one mooore thing... thats pink? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: looks red to me

annnnd can someone crit my last drop!!!!1 kthxbai

2373098983_a614f8ed6c.jpg?v=0

just a quick one

I know you're never gonna find a tag that no one else has, but just so ya know, here's some Kube:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o87/kube_2007/mellowyellow.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o87/kube_2007/2361475267_f8ceaa6d86_b.jpg

Check the FOES thread in Brick Slayers for some more.

good crits ruckus and bigbag...

i hear wat u guys are saying..im gonna try to fix it next chance i have.

yea safe i really wish i cud..just really dont have any chill spot near my dorm..plus theres cheap rentacops allover...

kube the 3ds fuked up on that one and the letters arent the same style.

Ruck i dunno abt some of those extensions but it did come out nice.

yall dudes trippin dick...stop hatin...ayyy man your shits simple n readable...thts where you should be at this point ....you gettin can control...n thats better thann you ruck

huh haha you talking bout my can control?

i'm not hating its just a simple throwy

if anything i think he should have made them darker with a defined line.