Toys post here...

swif1

Well, for some people are kinda arrogant about their work and think they're the shit, when its really wack as hell... Some people could use a wake up call sometimes. Like my friend, he's the one that got me into graffiti but he hasn't progressed at all in months and he's really bad.. And he asks me what i think of his stuff and when i tell him its bad he gets all defensive about it and says I can't tell him what to do cause he's been writing longer than me. So with him as an example, sometimes people need others to realize wtf they're doing wrong. But then again there are those that post everything they do in here asking for crits, which is a little unnecessary like you said. But eh, its whatever i guess. >.>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i'm starting to venture out cos im happy with my stuff now, and it is by no means amazing but i will start posting and trying battles in the normal threads, just makes you think more about your piece and makes you push yourself harder.

a lot of people do just post any old shit in here and ask for crits then just ignore them anyway

i do have an eye for my own art,

and i do put a lot of thought in to how i could improve it

but other people have a different view of graff aesthetic.

i like getting opinions from everyone.

toys included

in the new sketch thread i post something and noone ever says anything about it

not good, not bad. that's why i mainly post here

but i don't post on here and expect to progress just because what people say.

that's what actually painting with other writers does

sketching is far from actual graff

some people could draw the sickest shit but have the cantroll of soemone who's never picked up a can before

STUPID

it's not about getting apraisal either

if that was the case i could run around my school showing people sketches

and all i'd here all day is that it's the sickest shit ever

it's jsut when it's shitty out i sketch

and posting here is jsut somethign i'm used to

the thing about the "crits" is...

ok, for a while i posted my sketches in here when i needed help. i constantly drew and drew and drew

over and over again, posting tons of sketches and being like "crits crits crits" all the fucking time.

im not saying thats a bad thing. its good to get constructive criticism on something.

but after a while, if you still cant see ON YOUR OWN what is right and what is wrong about a piece,

then you are just plain retarded. my style is nowhere near anything special, and i know that i

have a ways to go before i am any good.

but after i draw something, i can already see whats wrong with it. i dont need to ask anyone.

if you dont have the eye for art, you shouldnt be an artist.

and as far as the friendliness thing... everyone in the other threads is friendly. if you are confident

of something you have done and you think it is good and compares well with other pieces in the thread

and would not make the thread look like shit then post it!

the other threads are very active, they just arent filled with toys who are on the internet constantly clicking

refresh and waiting for more crits crits crits crits crits

[/speech]

werd...well said..lol after a while u should be able to see wats good and wats not....some people come on here and post shit that u would think there blind...not tryin to b the bearer of an argument....just sayin dudes right look at ur shit...i mean im not close to being as good as i feel i should b...if anything good at all...but damn i can do a simp a trow a hand...the basics atleast..so while u do ur shit...step back and look at the paper once and a while...LMAo

dont eva i retain all department rights and serve my community to the proudest of fine young

men toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeega 43434343434343434343

dont eva i retain all department rights and serve my community to the proudest of fine young

men toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeega 43434343434343434343

somebody took some bad acid

:lol:

Fuck this there is way to much dickriding goin one

some one start some beef.

fuck the self bumpint toys

Blow heroine.

Last two people to post were anal sucking faggots.

Post up more pictures less talking and homo analyzing in this toy thread..

comon QQQ whats with the pointless conversations.

beef