Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo naris i love how your not feeling any ones work when your shit is garbo

maybe my sketches arent good enough for you

but i dont mislead no one when i give some criticism

which is why people post here

and i almost always suggest how to improve it

and calling my sketches garbage?

you got yourself into a battle

pick a word

maybe my sketches arent good enough for you

but i dont mislead no one when i give some criticism

which is why people post here

and i almost always suggest how to improve it

and calling my sketches garbage?

you got yourself into a battle

pick a word

Nah im all for constructive criticism but it seems your "not feeling" anyones work so im def down for a battle, you can pick a word homie

i swear to fucking god im tired of impatient little faggots saying they are tired of doin simples or saying i need to do wildstyle to get better... honestly, if you cant wait to elevate, quit right now, its not gonna work out for you, ive been doin graff for 4-5 years, and until recently, i never had the advice to do simples, so now that i have my simples down, i can move on to extending and forming things into styles... SIMPLES ARENT IN A WILDSTYLE.... what simples do is get you used to what makes sense, so that you learn what looks good in term of structure, a wildstyle is your own unique take on letter structure, but it has to be consistent and make sense as a letter... you cant just add an extention where you think you need one, you need to flow an extra few lines into the next, when you devolope style, you will get used to whats looking good and how toy you really are now, i know im not that good, but ive been blessed with the help of good people to help me, AOF crew is farther along then most of you, they have simples down and are starting to form styles from them, freak, he is developing his styles, they may look rusty, but he will get it down, everyone just needs to be patient and take some fucking time, its a lifestlye, not a fucking fad, noone gets good in 1-2 years, its the type of thing you learn till you die

SO QUIT BITCHING!!!!!!!!

Nah im all for constructive criticism but it seems your "not feeling" anyones work so im def down for a battle, you can pick a word homie

you can check my posts and see yourself that i said i liked some sketches

word is STRAY

due february 21st

sketches will be posted in the toy battle thread

i used the random word generator to decide the word

68983055mk2.gif

lol thank you, me nd cnue should write a book, cuz it seems me and him are the only ones trying to promote this message

Lol...I know a few people like that.

As for me, I'm toy and every once in a while, I try to do something that is not all that simple, but for the most part, I'm just practicing simple big bold letters with curves in them and shit.

Hello. My name is christo-f and I am a toy.

I used to paint up as a kid and wasn't particularly good back then either. I've just moved to a place where the paint is cheap and shitty but I can paint with impunity. So, here are my first efforts in 20 years. Not too good, but had fun anyway. Hoping for a bit of progression soon!

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

Cheap Neves TNK

Picture012-4.jpg

Picture008-6.jpg

Picture009-6.jpg

Picture011-4.jpg

For some reason I thought NEVES was a bit better than he was. Maybe it's just because I see his rollers with XSM a decent amount, and XSM ain't too bad at all, but I stand corrected.

TNK crew is a huge joke dude. Seriously. Is MAR1 taking it up the ass still? Tell him I send my love and tell him to go fix his shit around roxbury because there's some really dusty CE fills and CNUE handstyles through it.

Nah, but in all good, UncleDonny hit me up. I haven't seen you in a minute. Checked your work but you ain't there and INEED FREE SHIT. haha. Sorry if I pissed you off bad-mouthing those kids, ain't nothing against you.

aof sucks fuck all of us. I just did a piece with 56 arrrrowwwzzz.

Kids on here need to stop trying to "go complicated sometimes" (but they usually stick to simples? what?) and realize they should ONLY stick to simples. If you get bored with them, quit graffiti. I am in such a bad mood and this holiday sucks. And what is that shit up above me?

Hey, just realised this is paper chase. Are we cool to post actual paint here? I've sketched up tonight and was going to paint tomorrow and post both, before and after dealio. Is that accepted or should I just keep it to paper in this thread. If so, where can you post your paint if you're a toy.

Ps, I'm in China so I cannot add it to any existing threads.

Don't want to rock the boat!