Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you should've pm'ed each other earlier.

keep the chit chat to a minimum and put your work in,

or give some constructive criticism...

hypocritical statement^

naris i like that 3d one, where the letters lean back, keep messing with the straight forward structure theres endless possiblities!

why's that cause i don't give constructive criticism?

okay well here you go

'dj ren' all i can say is that you need to start simple, all them bends are pretty whack

'naris' lose the arrow and add soem 3d or something

'unet' lose the little do-dads and work on making your shit cleaner

yay.

im just messin with you. my bad

Kirby that's horrible. Look at throwies over and over and over again because you're not really there.

Naris, ehh man, keep working on it. Put some more curves in those letters.

DJ Ren, where happened to your letters man? You kinda got little whack there man.

Stevie, keep it up.

Dimes, you got arrows arrows in unnecessary places, and you have no letter structure. Lines are unclean and unproportional. Do block letters that you learned in kindergarten and then progress from there. Think it's boring to do that? Read Subway Art and look at the pieces with simple block letters. Simples will look bangin to you.

Kirby that's horrible. Look at throwies over and over and over again because you're not really there.

Naris, ehh man, keep working on it. Put some more curves in those letters.

DJ Ren, where happened to your letters man? You kinda got little whack there man.

Stevie, keep it up.

Dimes, you got arrows arrows in unnecessary places, and you have no letter structure. Lines are unclean and unproportional. Do block letters that you learned in kindergarten and then progress from there. Think it's boring to do that? Read Subway Art and look at the pieces with simple block letters. Simples will look bangin to you.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

first off kirby's little sketch of a two letter throw, crushes anything i've seen you post

you write BYBLE for christs sake. and you can't even make it look even close to decent.

AND you're like seven. and unless you are abmbeidextris or something maybe use you're good hand when you're painting not whatever is convieniant. fuck. stop making stupid ass crits when clearly you aren't close to better. or knowing at you are talking about.