Toys post here...

swif1

feel free to post up your crits and comments. use the numbers to cite which photo ur talking about. especially for the new sketch and maybe the new bomb using the same kinda shape- inspired roughly by menos.

1. 2121102737_66c2621ded.jpg

2. 2121879442_24f2bdac1d.jpg

3. 2121879400_b38a21cf83.jpg

4. 2121102617_d05cb86b77.jpg

5. 2121102577_a2acf1f6ae.jpg

6. 2121879270_61ea470579.jpg

7. 2121879216_632d1a2d43.jpg

bump for crits rofl.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

btw for future reference, to put a image on the site without having to follow a link is done by clicking the tool and the top of the message you would be writing, which looks like a mountain with a moon behind. then u copy n paste the adress.

now for the crits, everyone is gonna tell u this. GO SIMPLER. start with straight lines not wavy ones. as for the handy, it looks ok. better than mine :D..

New bomb idea thing. i like it a lot. crits appreciated. peace.

2123985664_71d2d08df9.jpg

taiko- just some criticism... that last shit you posted.. focus.. is still not as simple as people been meanin for you to do, start with just straight letters and work on proportioning them and making them all the same size and then add to it, after awhile you can add connections, arrows, whatever and have it look good... chances are you'll have to do this for awhile before you can do something that can actually be considered a burner.. no diss. a lot off writers styles are built of a basic straight letter style

naris.. i know people give you props and shit and i aint tryin to diss cuz it aint bad but you can tell your shits straight off mr wiggles site.. work on some more original shit thats your own...

the first straight letters aight. level them all out for a start..

my minds playin tricks on me

naris.. i know people give you props and shit and i aint tryin to diss cuz it aint bad but you can tell your shits straight off mr wiggles site.. work on some more original shit thats your own...

the first straight letters aight. level them all out for a start..

my minds playin tricks on me

you aint trying to diss me by calling me a biter?

youd better prove it instead of just accusing me.

cause i didnt bite. ever.

and i want to see one of your sketches too.

quit tryin to beef kid you posted in a thread thats meant to be criticized so stop crying over a little criticism

and take it like a man, you dont got to take what i say and do it but i was referring to the a r and s and learn

graffiti is down right now but they have another alphabet just like this except straight letters instead of wavy.

as it is the letters still look similar with small differences

simple-wavy.gif

stop trying to sound tough noone gives a fuck if you use an alphabet thats made to help teach you graffiti

i was just trying to help your ass out and i don't gotta post shit for you, you dont know shit

quit tryin to beef kid you posted in a thread thats meant to be criticized so stop crying over a little criticism

and take it like a man, you dont got to take what i say and do it but i was referring to the a r and s and learn

graffiti is down right now but they have another alphabet just like this except straight letters instead of wavy.

as it is the letters still look similar with small differences

simple-wavy.gif

stop trying to sound tough noone gives a fuck if you use an alphabet thats made to help teach you graffiti

i was just trying to help your ass out and i don't gotta post shit for you, you dont know shit

no no... it seems you dont know shit...

because the letters here are of a basic NYC style

because if i bit wiggles S

then oils too bit wiggles S

050330_162801-1241_oil11.jpg

050330_170103-43_oils_roof.jpg

and dash

050331_152319-849_Dash.JPG

oh come on west you shouldve known better

050330_171728-78__westo.jpg

lets look at wiggles A

050606_194059-1835_dreamtdkoak.jpg