Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo my name is juda, but i dont even write that anymore, changed over to jaye as someone already wrote juda i guess in SF, but im real new to writing and am still def in the process of developing a throwy and piece for my name, i think im starting to get the handstyle i like down, but i want outside advice and some ideas on how to make some kind of 3d, wildstyle, or more simple kind of piece for my name, jaye, any REAL help would be much appreciated, dont wanna just be told i suck and shit, the first pick is just w.e, the third has the leak through from the back of the page, but im sure you can figure it out, help me out, i wanna get better at this shit

?action=view&current=CIMG1967.jpg

?action=view&current=CIMG1968.jpg

?action=view&current=CIMG1969.jpg

Doesnt someone Write JAYA ?......u should practice tags before you think of pieces man..

QUICKLY! I've done all the searching I could do, and so far I haven't found anything on anybody writing Daft. So I want to take it, unless someone on here knows a Daft who's really up in trainyards or something that go cross country/multinational eg. going from Canada->USA, or USA->Mexico or something. I'm from Canada, so if it's just some scribble kid doing hands on like, power boxes or something, then I don't give a crap.