Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...and thinking about it, if you're that pissed off, we can battle, cola.

I'll even let you pick the word. Fuck it... we can use "Cola" if that you want.

We can battle over throws and hands if that helps. Post it in the battle section. What do you think? Hmmmm?

But hey, go on dissing people for no reason since it makes you feel like a big man. Just don't get mad at me when I call you on it.

That's all I have to say to you about it.

Address anything else via private message, please.

i wasnt serious

at all

i wasnt even sure if you were talking specifically to me

Ha ha ha! That cola! Make a passing remark after he disses someone for no reason and he freaks out like a three-year-old girl. What a funny guy!

oh that E_B_A taking things too seriously so he has an excuse to burn someone in a battle

LOLOLOLOL

just kidding

that grier is sick!..u sic bastard.alert ..lol..white inlines (watever theyr called) always makes a peice look way sicker i think....yet i have still to buy me a white gel/ watever pen...:(

actually post a solid simple any1 who wants some critz...and ill crit yur other works..and im sure others will as well...if u can do solid simples there's no reasons why u shouldnt be adding complexities to ur works..unless u kick ass at simples..and like it that way...ofcourse.

anyways...im taking a temporary hiatus from actually graffing to read MARVEL's CIVIL WAR series...so far ive read 72/106? comics..dont tell any1.

says who?

actually that makes sense.cept not with 3d. if the drop shadow is to the left, then the light source HAS to be on the right, so the shine should be on the right of the letters. and sleightly up.

with 3d id just do the drop shadow opposite the side that the 3d is on. 3d is on the top, shine on the bottom. just because its wha tim used to.

yea K i think you trying to hard man first try to just draw a simple letter then think of arrows, bits ect... and dont worry about colors right now either.... and how long have you been writing???

I just started writing 7 months ago around January.

Alert's white lines are called "hilights."

And Alert, I love the colored piece but you should have done the hilights on the inside of the extension where it overlaps the dot on the "i" because it throws off the 3D effect but otherwise amazing shit and totally not toy.

AMKAH: make that a layer, then make the layer "multiply" and then use the magic wand to select a section.

Increase the selection by one pixel and add a new layer under it. Then drop paint can or gradients into your selection and it will fill in the area with the black outline on top.

Did that make any sense at all?