Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol wtf?

hey freak did that shot of the tags on the roof come out?

this is my new danimals marker

DSC02988.jpg

with this nib it came out nice

DSC03000.jpg

if any boston bench people want sticks tell me so i can make a stack before the bench happens

DSC02949.jpg

just posting flicks for the sake of it

well the bench yesterday was awesome, i'm glad we got a good amount of flicks. i was really impressed by the show of amount of people to actually come out to the greater boston area..

kkk2.jpg

kkk_cross2.jpg

some stuff blart did in my book..

kkk_misissippi.jpg

sorry for the black and white, i figured i'd save my money to buy a butterfinger

nationalism is petty...especially when your country was (and is, you'll find out in 30 years probly) involved in a black holocaust, Amerindian holocaust, slavery, the importing of crack into its own ghettos, the killing of democratic leaders in foreign countries, pointless wars, and ruthless quests driven by imperialistic ambitions...thats to just name two percent of it...pick up a book and read if you dunno what im talkin about...n i dont mean for this to be beef because divisions among those who reject society (whether conciously or subconsciously, cause that is what graff does) is even more stupid than nationalism

peace

dumbass\

its obviously sarcasm

i couldnt be more against ignorant nationalism

and i do read you presumptiouse fuck

what the fuck you think were fuckin just typical ignorant americans

shit this pretentiouse uk bullshit is fuckin wornn the fuck out, were not all stupid fat sweaty hicks who fuck our cousins burn crosses and sit around drunk and stupid all day.

not to mention were alllll obviously from boston MASSACHUSETTS, in the us.

so as ya'll englishkids would say, quit taking the piss outa us

because we arnt as ignorant as you think

heres my real message, if ya knew how to scroll up and detect blatent sarcasm maybe your perception wouldnt be so off

oh and when it comes to secret holocausts and shit

every fucking countryhas done some fucked up shit, english landlords opressed the irish for decades, american expansionists displaced an entire native nation and reduced them to an impovrished fragmented nation riddled with substance abuse problems, high crime rates, and low quality of life (native americans), armenians where marched across the desert told they were being relocated when in reality the turks simply intended it to be a death march (armenian genocide), catholic crusaders attacked a nations, raped pillaged and murdered in the name of god!?! in rawanda tribal rivalries initialy caused by europian opportunists instaling themselves as a gov't and favoring certain tribes led to a massive genocide.

the worlds a fucked up place kido

my point simply was it seems every english kid ive ever met assumes me to be some ignorant fuck.

i live in NEW ENGLAND, im pretty aware of the fact that we borrow many things from what was initialy our homeland.

so ill say it again, we arnt as ignorant as you think

and ifyour english kid who made that psuedo intelectual check it out i can use big words style statement

then you just proved me right

im not gonna post anymore bout this. first off, "nonsence" my ass. learn how to spell mothafuker. you sound very aware and none of the shit i said was nonsense. theres evidence that your fukn cia gave crack to those in la and created a huge addiction problem to make money for the contra wars. learn to read dipshit. and i dont give a fuck if america runs people around. thats the point, thats not a fukn good thing. you wanna create a dog eat dog world? then one day youll fall. im arguin for equality and unity and some dumbass proudly claims that america pushes others around, thats just an ignorant mentality that many have, expecially writers who live for beef and bullshit. you can be the top in writing but to be proud of violently pushing people around is just sad. be original? do you really want me to research to post for a couple of dumbasses. here ill at least give some dates: september 11 1973, america killed the democratically elected president in chile slavador allende. oct 9 1967 america killed che with no trial (something they accused che of doing).

go fukin educate yourself, and remember that graff is inherently a rejection of capitalism whether you want it to be or not cause youre disrespecting property rights. if you love america and its laws so much, sit down and sketch bitch and give your paint and markers to me.

peace

heirkb do us all a favor and stop informing us of what we're already aware of

goverments in general are pretty fucked, the world is fucked, fucked up shit happens

all im sayin is all the english kids i ever met thinks every american is ignorant fat slob with an inflated sense of nationalism.

and im probly most likely to be the next lee harvey or faceless grassy knoll shooter so dont talk to me like im all pro-gov't

sweet now the FBI gonna trace my ip adress!

oh and heirkb good for you you know some dates of some fucked up events

i dont need historical examples to realize the worlds fucked

now go bitch about america to somone else because enough americans bitch about this shit believe it or not you stupid ignorant fuck.

so trust me we hear it allll the fuckin time

with that said

BOSTON

BENCH

BOSTON

BENCH

pm me

we can plot hate crimes opress and take advantage of less fortunate nations and maybe eat greasy hamburgers wave confederate flags get drunk and chant USA some more

i love crack epidemics and the resulting poverty and violence!

dude...quit posting nonsense...make a bitch thread or something...fucking change your tampons and quit bitching

but exploit.... the gov't they're meannnnnnnnnnn, thats wronnggggg... wahhhhhhh :(

life sucks and then you die kids get used to it

im not gonna post anymore bout this. first off, "nonsence" my ass. learn how to spell mothafuker. you sound very aware and none of the shit i said was nonsense. theres evidence that your fukn cia gave crack to those in la and created a huge addiction problem to make money for the contra wars. learn to read dipshit. and i dont give a fuck if america runs people around. thats the point, thats not a fukn good thing. you wanna create a dog eat dog world? then one day youll fall. im arguin for equality and unity and some dumbass proudly claims that america pushes others around, thats just an ignorant mentality that many have, expecially writers who live for beef and bullshit. you can be the top in writing but to be proud of violently pushing people around is just sad. be original? do you really want me to research to post for a couple of dumbasses. here ill at least give some dates: september 11 1973, america killed the democratically elected president in chile slavador allende. oct 9 1967 america killed che with no trial (something they accused che of doing).

go fukin educate yourself, and remember that graff is inherently a rejection of capitalism whether you want it to be or not cause youre disrespecting property rights. if you love america and its laws so much, sit down and sketch bitch and give your paint and markers to me.

peace

:rolleyes: :lol: