Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so its fuzzy, so is my ballsack

whats your point?

oh and rah

you got some skill

but from the begining i saw similarities to rath right down to your word

your style is very similar to his and your word is one letter off from being his word.

even if you dont think your biting, everyone will insist you are

bune theyre all lookin nice. i really like the first one

ticke why the weird bumps on the e and the p

uhh something done early in the morning. tips/crits?

63611-File0015.jpeg

any crits for me?

joewinmor - the arms of the t and the bar on the a look too thin. katpv?

Honestly, I don't think the RATH and RAH pieces look that much alike other than if you squint and start thinking about the fact they both use R and H.

Seriously, we're drawing letters. RAH uses a lowercase A and RATH uses an uppercase one.

There are going to be similarities simply because they are both drawing some of the same letters.

that shit throws down bro. i think your "one" would look nice a little more fat and tucked up next to your n?/k? ... your "add ons" are pretty sweet. try mixxin the style of'em up a bit so they wont all look the same. and maybe lose some of the bits and dubble them up in diffrent sizes. its fresh bro

rah_to_rath_comparison.jpg

Seriously, show me the bite. That's an exact trace of RATH and compare it to the two different RAH pieces and the letters really don't look at all alike.

The R is slightly similar but that probably has more to do with the fact it's an R and less to do with biting.

But anyway, I'm the first to scream about using an established writer's name but this cat is not using an established writer's name as far as I know.

And duse, no disrespect cuz I love your shit but if you feel that way, just think what people could say about you and DOSE who I just caught a ton of flicks of from ATL. Cat is crazy up with freights and all.

I think we all need to back off and let the guy do his thing.

rath's style is very distinct, and personaly his is somewhat similar to that very distinct style

i just do dead letters, nothing really distinct to them, there was a dose up here too (rip), ive caught no heat for that, once i get a real developed style then we'll see whats up who i kinda look like.

basicaly its not necessarily his letter choice, its that combined with the fact that it looks similar to his style, i dunno maybe im wrong seeing shit odd, but it just seems kinda similar.

but either way, he's got structure and style rockin, so big ups for that. keep doin what your doin cuz its lookin nice regardless of what people say about biting.

and on a side note, actualy the person i kinda bit/was influenced by was this writer dume who used to killlllll my neighborhood. but ive kinda progressed away from there style (all they did was throwies)