Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HEY ANYONE HERE WHO LIVES IN THE SUDBURY REGION IN ONTARIO PLZ MESSAGE ME IM LOOKIN FOR A PARTNER OR A SPOTTER OR W/E, AND PLUS IM STARTING A CREW, NO EXPERIANCE NEEDED REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME OR ADD ME ON MSN MESSENGER OR U CAN JUST EMAIL ME.

HEY ANYONE HERE WHO LIVES IN THE SUDBURY REGION IN ONTARIO PLZ MESSAGE ME IM LOOKIN FOR A PARTNER OR A SPOTTER OR W/E, AND PLUS IM STARTING A CREW, NO EXPERIANCE NEEDED REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME OR ADD ME ON MSN MESSENGER OR U CAN JUST EMAIL ME.

hey i am totally down. my names jacob westerley. my cell phone number is 613-456-8922. call me anytime between 1 and 5 pm on weekdays. weekends i'm too busy tagging stuff cuz that's what us taggers do.

amk stop trying to argue with me, it's so pointless. you're all the way in europe, there's no real shit you can do, go outside and do something. and don't say i should be doing something because i'm sitting here not paying attention to my class.

coz your a fucking prick who has an ego the size of a big mac....and thats the american version im talking about...if you didnt talk shit to people...you probs wouldnt have beef....your ego is too big....chill. remeber your place...

Sorry guys...

just he bores me..

im done with you. :huh:

amkah.

honestly

just shut the fuck up, your talkin shit for no reason.

and as a matter of fact blart, like most of this thread is from boston. And if you tried to shittalk somone with all that euro, tosser wanker bullshit you'd get fuckin clowned on.

and yo you smoke dust? cuz one minuete ya mad chill the next your callin kids out and shit.