Toys post here...

swif1

LOl i dunno dude...we werent gonna tag up shit other than each others books...thats kosher rite..or are there any legal complications with that...im not 2 sure...but the city hall place is def a nice open place....randomly went there the other day and stumbled on some gay pride festival...my douche of a friend took apic of me there...without me knowing and posted that shit online.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lol MADD boston heads.... didnt know mad of you were from boston... i only hang wid duse...and btw dudes, proletariat is the meanist spot like evaaa like we can buy motana for throwies too nd omg we can fill wid needlecaps nd outline wit the same color but with a pink dot rite lolzzzzzzzzzzz

lol MADD boston heads.... didnt know mad of you were from boston... i only hang wid duse...and btw dudes, proletariat is the meanist spot like evaaa like we can buy motana for throwies too nd omg we can fill wid needlecaps nd outline wit the same color but with a pink dot rite lolzzzzzzzzzzz

we chilled?

what you write

and by the way

can we arrange this whole deal via PM?

things are kinda hot for me right now, dont wanna take even the unnecisary smallest risk

cimg6866zm2.jpg

bit the old english letters...thut it was an awesome variation

cimg6865yw3.jpg

Riddler: Riddle me this!

Batman:WIENOT?

lol came up with that.. thut it was pretty fun..but yall prob think its retarded which it probably is...

hah that's hard_ i been workin on your outlibnes. i come up with sick individual letters. im having trouble putting them together

yep yep yall..

iu had a dudey idea..

why dont we..

like on Bombing Science..

create our own crew..

consisting of the most active members of the Toys Forum..

like Bombing Sceince have 666..

we can make our own crew up...

what do yall think...

if Wienot...Anroe...Cnue...Freak etc. are down..

it would be dope..

if you are....think of sum names and post them...

and general thoughts..

peace !

i kinda agree with cnue....its an awesome location and all but i dunno if there are seats around...but if theres no other ideas we myte as well...i mean we're not doing illegal shit 2...plus...i dunt want ta get into any trouble with popo while im here..not gonnaa look good on me records..

awesome idea amkah...ill think of a name later