Toys post here...

swif1

one more

omfg are yu serious man i kno i fucked up with rise sayin its risk but i was drunk idont give

a fuck eatha but im good now nd i can definitly tell yu get the fuck off that name case2 is a fuckin legand str8 og in the graff game heres a clip from style wars 4 yur toy ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Photo-0088.jpg

This is more of a rough draft.

changed the A with an E since i like those more.

i just sketched it with a prisma and got bored and ended up fillin it in.

the white is from a pentel white in case you couldnt tell.

the brown is sharpie.

ill make a cleaner one and upload it, prolly wont be colored though, unless i can get more prismas by then.

sorry for such a big pic, photobucket isnt letting me resize.

blart: i really like the throwies.

the A in the piece is pretty good. the R is kinda screwed as is the O, but the K is good.

change the R to look just like the K but connected at the top.

nahimean???

also thanks for the opinion and i will upload a much cleaner uncolored piece in a lil while.

Cnue: was that newbie comment ment for me?:o

OOOOOHHH he beat u nigga ..cola...ur not the young one anymore lol

aw..

now i dont have a good excuse when i post wack shit

hahaha

and im turning 14 soon so yea

damn trim is only 12

anyways new dilema

i really wanna paint like in the next few days but the person who i paint with is leaving friday to go somewhere

idk if i should just go alone, or wait for him to get back

cause i dont know my area that well yet and iv never been out alone

heven middle bar of the 2nd e is looking weird

Christ, it's like any decent name I come up with is taken. I try to google this shit before hand too, but then I still find out someone's already been writing it. I'm now going to make a list of names, you guys tell me which ones are taken, and which ones you like.

list:

it

end

deny

random

drone

shin

kuma

kiba

pill

hiro

dead

eye

ranger

gone

shoot

you

up

on

the

waste

depository

luck

box

scan

print

cord

at this point you'll have taken notice that I'm just listing things I see around my computer...

route

wire

intell

I mostly hope IT, and END aren't taken...

end is an UP philly head

id do it, thats a sweet name

unless you live in phily or near there it doesnt matter though..

eye or eyes are both taken

aw..

now i dont have a good excuse when i post wack shit

hahaha

and im turning 14 soon so yea

damn trim is only 12

anyways new dilema

i really wanna paint like in the next few days but the person who i paint with is leaving friday to go somewhere

idk if i should just go alone, or wait for him to get back

cause i dont know my area that well yet and iv never been out alone

heven middle bar of the 2nd e is looking weird

go out alone

get use to going out alone as well because eventually some scumbag writer will snitch you out and you'll realize you should only bomb alone and or with a close friend or two.

NOTE: help for those that wanna be helped.

just look at wat duse does over here..i mean i cant think of any writers on the top of me head ..but hes def a good example....i mean its not just keyboard letters..which i no ppl hate doing......he added a personal flair to it...but keyboard letters do help...basically shit u see everyday that was meant for every1(the general public not graff writers) to read..(signs...cereal boxes..etc)...i think eba posted a good example.... ill post up one ..

because graffiti writing in essence is calligraphy..which to me is the study of the structure of letters and manipulating them in an aesthetically pleasing way....writing simples helps cuz it helps u feel letters more...and how one goes abt composing a font...(an example being using bars)...and eventually u go abt composing ur own font...which doesnt necessarily have to be simple at all...

heres something some1 posted just to put wat i said in visual perspective... EBA could u post that SIMPLE thing u did..shits fresh.

xsimplevb6.jpg

note that this progression to 3d is not for every1..just an example..

and of course there are always those prodigy niggas...who don't need to start off with simples...but honestly that doesn't apply to most ppl on this thread..

lol said 2 much...i no that deters most ppl from reading this shit...so watever to a lost cause..im gonna go fuking watch transformers then check out the fireworks..happy indep.

transformers is the blockbuster of the year...effing great...heres a few simples i did before the movie started...not the best examples obviously cuz theyre very sloppy..

cimg6855al1.jpg

um cola i dunno bro,...ur only 13...honestly i dunno how safe it is or if u can handle and bad situations....just looking out fer ya..but go if u wanna.

sank..the letters are dope but seems like theyre not exactly the same level in terms of size..and also try changing the 3d to the left side instead of the right..not that there's anything wrong with the right...

grier....changed ur name to griek..or just this time?...um the main bar of the g looks a lil to fat..and i dunt really like the e...everything else is cool...also try mainting the thickness of each letter throughout..if u dont like it stick to this..but try it..