Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo bro whoever is writing KIZER really needs to stop, homie was a dope writer outa my crew, he passed away a few years back. R.I.P. so really my dude outa respect, dont write kizer

that fact that the guy is dead then i dont think people will think that he came back from the grave and started bombing so i think people will be able to make the distinction between him and this kid.

the kid probably doesnt even live in chicago.

he can write if he wants

salutations; and greetings to Satire and the rest of the Sevs crew.

scan0003.jpg

The sketchpad was crooked on the scanner; so the letters look a bit off. I realize now looking at the scan that Mothra was little off with letter height and weight. I 'm pleased with the Mosh1. . and the M.DB is horrid.. so.. please act that like doesnt exist. Theres alot of hot stuff; i'll post a character tomorrow..

salutations; and greetings to Satire and the rest of the Sevs crew.

scan0003.jpg

The sketchpad was crooked on the scanner; so the letters look a bit off. I realize now looking at the scan that Mothra was little off with letter height and weight. I 'm pleased with the Mosh1. . and the M.DB is horrid.. so.. please act that like doesnt exist. Theres alot of hot stuff; i'll post a character tomorrow..

good start, you got your letter structure on target,

but, write mothra, no offense but mosh just conjours up images of ultra tuff guy hardcore doucheness

come on ya'll get down with that posi shit!?!?! nah

not to mention mothra is a sick word

hell yeh for late mid century sci-fi