Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats fresh man i like it overall just a bit of wobble and inconsistency in the width and straightness of the letters. I dunno about the 3 random realy thin lines though.. cos they're so thin u notice the wobble much much more and they dont blend into the style at all. make em thicker and straighter if u really wanna keep em but i suggest just cuttin em out. otherwise sick style.

p.s maybe if squeezed it a bit more to get rid of too much negative space it wud be tighter???

thanx for the comments....yeah..i got rid of the lines and made it tighter..im working on painting it right now but the guy that lived at the place we were painting told us to come back some other time....i think he was gonna fuck this other lady that walk by..lol..it was under a bridge somewhere..

pieces2.jpg

2 more. Not really feeling the first, i was tired and just felt like practicing.

And the extensions on the second were a bit forced, the 3d is also off slightly.

Think it's cause i tried to switch up the style a little and found myself adding bits in when i was going over it in pen.

Crits!!! Ta

P.s. Check out that there pimp hand! :0

lune the u looks weird because its so long on the right side and the e is big

are all these good enough to paint?

and if not tell me whats wrong so i can fix them quickly cause i might be going out tonight...

thanks

picture016jo5.jpg

picture012ul7.jpg

picture013vx7.jpg

picture014hq8.jpg

picturexq5.jpg

haha ignore the ? on that one^

and these are slightly old so i have most of the proportions right

COMPLETELY CHANGE YOUR STYLE, COMPLETELY!

pieces2.jpg

2 more. Not really feeling the first, i was tired and just felt like practicing.

And the extensions on the second were a bit forced, the 3d is also off slightly.

Think it's cause i tried to switch up the style a little and found myself adding bits in when i was going over it in pen.

Crits!!! Ta

Bump!!

pieces2.jpg

Crits!!! Ta

i'm feelin' this.

I'll have everyones exchanges done hella soon.

i've just been caught up in my graduation project.

i know i have to d a "victor" i think? who else was i exchanging with?