Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
he doesnt need to change his name just becuase you know of someone who writes the same thing. if you cant tell the diffrence between the circle t kid and this guy then that would make you a huge toy. and are you saying he should change his name becuase you feel the need to defend the other guy? thousands of people have the same name. if the circle t kid has a problem with it thats between him and this kid not you. so shut up

i hate some one saying some shit like "oh you write that? well there is some guy in china who writes that so you need to change your name eventhough your not from that city/state/country. thats like saying its impossible for anyone except that person to have an orginal style and get up that same name in a diffrent way in a diffrent place

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT.

i know how that goes ..

I know, I know my B sucks... I was telling people that yesterday when I sketched it... But I suck at B's and figured that would be the best one I'd come up with anyway so I just stuck with it... So here it's finished... What should I write on the side?

IMG_0623.jpg

put...

you better blow me for this...

yo Dryst,

(this is not meant to offend)

is there supposed to be letters in it? or is it just a design?

im being totally serious not being a asshole like normal...

cuz as a design its pretty dope, but i still see not letter structure?

or maybe (probably) i am retarded ???

ya there was a lettering stucture in the when i sketched it out but as i added color i lost alot of shit :( like the r got completely blacked out...but besides the fact the main objective of that piece was just to fuck around with these markers before i return them to the art store :p

apologies beforehand for any extremley toy activity...

i dont really go illegal anymore, but i did while i was(and still am) toy, just looking for lettering advice hand advice - any advice i can get...the words i usually write are ACHE, FLIP, DUME, and SAKE...dont worry if their taken - like i said, im not doing em outside my notebook

and ive been doing simples for about a year now, so yea..these are all gonna be non simples

also, sorry for bad flicks..

meh...crits on the hands and the piece??

imgdp1.jpg

i know the obvious crits such as the sizing here, and the shadow is fucked up, but any other crits besides those 2??

n1149210279300054746867xp1.jpg

**the yungin-

it looks like you need to do simples for another year. maybe more.

oh... and you are gay for drawing on yourself. or if its not you, you still drew on a mans stomach. you homo. :)

**cola-

im not really feelin the hands, they need some work big time. but i cant really talk cuz my handstyle is garbage too.

flicks:

im trying to decide if i should do anything with the fill on the pink one. any comment?

Smasoe11.jpg . Smasoe22.jpg

**the yungin-

it looks like you need to do simples for another year. maybe more.

oh... and you are gay for drawing on yourself. or if its not you, you still drew on a mans stomach. you homo. :)

**cola-

im not really feelin the hands, they need some work big time. but i cant really talk cuz my handstyle is garbage too.

flicks:

im trying to decide if i should do anything with the fill on the pink one. any comment?

Smasoe11.jpg . Smasoe22.jpg

nah - i didnt draw it on myself..its my gf,

dsafdsfama9.png

and i dont understand what im supposed to do with my simples - i can post some up tomorrow, im at my dads house and my blackbooks are at my moms(thus the notebook paper) but yea, i can toss out a pretty decent simple - but how do i tweak em??

and what about the handstyles?? any crits would be appreciated..

@the pink one - i know you could care less, but i like it with the exception of the left side of the M (maybe make it a straight edge) and the middle part of the E(not feeling the curl you added)

--------------------------------------

some actuall feed would be appreciated..