Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I cant freakin keep up with the posts..Neways, it was said back like 3 pages that I didn't do the piece I posted at 5 pointz...... who ever said it, fuck you cuz you just haten cuz u wasn't thur. I know meres1 personally as well as people from tats(like hecktor) and other people. Go ahead and not believe me. I have a picture of me in another photo OF MY PIECE.......

thank you onechoice, freakee, and bugs. freakee, i see that there is something missing too. i posted in here to find out. onechoice, i believe that if im not good enough for the bible thread then i am a toy. plus i only painted a couple times before. blackbook sketches are the foundations for a mural, but i cant paint. this is why im a toy. well at least on the bright side i can refine my style before i paint so i dont stain good walls with wackness.

and bugs, i know my sketches are messy too. i just dont know how the other guys like joker, astism, above, etc make their works so clean looking. maybe its cause they know what their letters are going to look like before they draw it and my penstrokes are hesitant while trying to balance aesthetics with my style?

fuck i already said too much. all in all, thanks guys.