Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
quit. go to your kitchen. find the biggest knife in your set of silver ware. stab you self in the stomach, then slit your wrists. then slit your thorat.

and whys that.instead of ragging on my shit why dont you tell me what needs changed or give me your opinion.and im not some lil emo bitch that cuts because someone hurt my feelings

quit. go to your kitchen. find the biggest knife in your set of silver ware. stab you self in the stomach, then slit your wrists. then slit your thorat.

and whys that.instead of ragging on my shit why dont you tell me what needs changed or give me your opinion.and im not some lil emo bitch that cuts because someone hurt my feelings

Please. The bitchin' is not needed. His opinion is that your stuff is pure shit. So, go work on it. Damn..

Do this.

Go to a bookstore. Rack like 5 graffiti books and for a week, study that shit. Then practice until you fucking pass out.

So. There was this one day when my boi hits me up. He sells weed like crazy, and invites me to smoke. We sparked about 7 and a half purple haze blunts. Next thing I know we're walking down some main road looking for a pizza place. He's freestylin' some bullshit, and i'm acting like a fucking dinosaur scaring white people.

My new year's resolution is to have fun again.

And since I got money now; party like a rockstar.

Boss shit.

it was a new years joke. plus i was drunk..

1)stop using wiggles letters.

2(look through the new york city, boston and any other thread in brickslayers and just look at every page. do the same in paper chase.

3)sketch sketch sketch!!

4) do simples

5)dont worry about color or any thing, just make sure your letters look good. once you understand letter structure, fuck wit throwies.