Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the advice everybody...im going to stop trying to make rediculous looking letters and just do simple shit...then after that ill see what you have to say...just understand that i dont know anyone else that writes in my area so this is the only feedback i have...

yeah just go sit under a bridge untill another writer comes down there

Yeah, that's basically the idea. Just find a bridge or wall that's bombed out constantly and just chill or blackbook or get up or sell crack or whatever it is you kids do there. But just wait for another writer, and remember to keep a cool head. Chances are, they won't be too nice to a little toy, since most writers have large egos. But just be cool, and talk to him, ask for a little help, and you should get in good with a couple of writers. I'm sure someone wouldn't mind being a mentor to you.

ill do an exchange with someone

I'll do an exchange if you're still up for it.. will be tomorrow evening uploading though, gonna be late this night. (I'm in Europe so that'll be... evening for you?) By the way; I write ZINO or DONER. what suits you.

im from the east coast...more specifically connecticut i go to school in hartford so there is most definitly a scene i just dont know how to get into it...i dont know how i feel about chillin under random bridges and such...cause where most painting happens it tends to be in the end of town where you should NOT be hanging out after dark...i just gotta find out where the community is...like where the fuck everyone chills...anyone reppin' CT?

im from the east coast...more specifically connecticut i go to school in hartford so there is most definitly a scene i just dont know how to get into it...i dont know how i feel about chillin under random bridges and such...cause where most painting happens it tends to be in the end of town where you should NOT be hanging out after dark...i just gotta find out where the community is...like where the fuck everyone chills...anyone reppin' CT?

cop?

haha, a cop on the lookout for toys. thats my kind of cop.

if you want to get called a cop some more though, theres probobly a CT thread in brickslayers or something. but yeah, its kind of hard to prove you're not a cop online, unless you have a shitload of flicks, some with you in it, or with sketches or something. I really have no idea.

I'm not a cop though.

Someone talk about my picture.

haha, a cop on the lookout for toys. thats my kind of cop.

if you want to get called a cop some more though, theres probobly a CT thread in brickslayers or something. but yeah, its kind of hard to prove you're not a cop online, unless you have a shitload of flicks, some with you in it, or with sketches or something. I really have no idea.

I'm not a cop though.

Someone talk about my picture.

lol yea about ur picture chop, i like it, its real clean

u cant be afraid of the hood homie...and Chop...ur shits nice...ur on the right track!

if you haven't found anybody yet... damn. i used to live in ct... met many heads by just going out and painting. stay off the internet, don't meet anybody on here. just keep painting. sheesh, and in hartford or waterbury... damn, kid. GO OUT AND PAINT.

Yeah, that's basically the idea. Just find a bridge or wall that's bombed out constantly and just chill or blackbook or get up or sell crack or whatever it is you kids do there. But just wait for another writer, and remember to keep a cool head. Chances are, they won't be too nice to a little toy, since most writers have large egos. But just be cool, and talk to him, ask for a little help, and you should get in good with a couple of writers. I'm sure someone wouldn't mind being a mentor to you.

^^^^^^^^^^^LOL BUMP

man ive been shot at, hit with machetes . and hit with a van.... all while writing. you need to not be such a pussy and get out there and paint....(p.s probably not the best idea to tell us all what town you paint in)

Thread needs more pics so I'm bumping my shit. If you're looking for people where you live then look in your respective thread in Brickslayers or Paper chase.

Last night I had to wait in starbucks for 2 hours for my girlfreind while she was at a party, did these while I was there, the last two were just doodles im kind of messing around with a new name, did them while I was tlaking to freinds and shit:

three.jpg

aymo.jpg

aymo2.jpg

crits welcome, thanks.