Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

coke. i dont reckon your shits that horrible, except maybe the handstyle. first of all i reckon you should pic i knew word keeping the letters sec, double letters are sort of hard to make interesting when your starting out. keep practicing those throwies but try and make them a lot bigger, i mean like WAY bigger. once you do that you should be able to see imperfections + shit you dont like on them. also if its bigger when the time come you'll have a better idea how to paint it

AND! its a real good idea (i reckon) if when your surfing the internet save in sketch/piece/handstyle or whatever that you like and sort of build up a big archive of them. when you sketch look through your big archive to get ideas. dont copy the the actual letters coz thats byting and thats shit bla bla, instead look at the actual ways the letters are constructed. thats how i learned anyways. oh and simples. lots of simples

Every time I hear this "every name has been done before" shit I want to punch somebody.

THERE ARE TONS OF NAMES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

I write "SATIRE" and until I see another, I am pretty certain I'm the only one.

I also fuck around with "TORGO" which is also unused.

Just use Google, type in the name you want plus "graffiti" and see what comes up. Common words are usually taken but every once and a while you get lucky.

Every time I hear this "every name has been done before" shit I want to punch somebody.

THERE ARE TONS OF NAMES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.

I write "SATIRE" and until I see another, I am pretty certain I'm the only one.

I also fuck around with "TORGO" which is also unused.

Just use Google, type in the name you want plus "graffiti" and see what comes up. Common words are usually taken but every once and a while you get lucky.

as you can now see all of you toys.... every name has been used before.... i mean every name that is a real word...