Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
/\/\/\ its ok, try adding a bit of colour.

tried my hand at filling it..

91xy6.jpg

to..

92gq0.jpg

crits?

I really like this. It has a strange feel to it, something that makes it seem like it's got some sort of harmony, unlike a lot of ish in here. This comes off as clean... the letters are weighted well, and it even looks cool upside-down. looks like it says RAYR upside down... go for that if the ever so cliche craze name wears out on you. the colors work on this as well.. it's simple and complex at the same time. oooohweeeee

pretty good dripuk, nice n simple.... and WTF r u talkin about vacuum cleaner, that shit sux, licks, and eats balls......It gives me a huge azz headache... We don't want an artist to write sumtin like De Lavega......... Same 4 menos, his circley throwies with the squiggally lines in them, I couldn't even fukin read them at first till I saw it about a trillin times.....

^^fuck up. that craze and actually has balance and structure too it. just coz you dont like a style and dont hate on it repeatedly. im sick of reading cunts in here hating on each other. the only people that are allowed to hate are people that are good. its like toys slashing toys, fucking pointless.

um any pointers? ive only been doing this since this summer, i havent seen a lot of other graff, but ive been practicing like a madman.

Just outline it some more and see how it looks. The fill looked like it was fine, but wait till we see a more complete piece before you want it judged.