Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
uhhhhh no defintely not

course you're not buddy.

dick

Here's some of the sketches I've been doing

b79ce5f9.jpg

cf66b03f.jpg

a1a0bf85.jpg

...The last one was just messin' around... I thought up an idea for O's and found I actually liked it... I'm sticking with Hexa though

lovin these, would like to see them in colour...

Shit, don't take this as an astonished bite please... I like his hat shapes so I used the same shape. Everything else is original though

a55566c8.jpg

:edit: A lot of people I showed this to askedme what it was so I'll just say before anyone else does... I have no idea... I just sketched the hat and then put a little head thing at the bottom and added giant teeth things. I'm gonna do more pen stuff. Shit's fun

Shit, don't take this as an astonished bite please... I like his hat shapes so I used the same shape. Everything else is original though

a55566c8.jpg

:edit: A lot of people I showed this to askedme what it was so I'll just say before anyone else does... I have no idea... I just sketched the hat and then put a little head thing at the bottom and added giant teeth things. I'm gonna do more pen stuff. Shit's fun

Teeth> i thought that was a half-assed body and some arms....you straight LOOTED dudes hat. Get your own shit going you biter.

As for this...

stickers.jpg

Why are you even posting this in here? Shit is teh fire! Really nice!

few things, the guy who first posted those sketches is good, but drawing is much easier than paintin, and just cos he can draw well doesn't mean he aint a toy. the guy who did the hat with the teeth ( :S ) who claims he liked the design of the hat so borowed it claiming he didn't bite; borrowing is the same as biting you ecko wearing assclown.