Toys post here...

swif1

Yo, sorry I haven't been on for a while. My internet's a bit screwy...

In order:

967245d2.jpg

be420362.jpg

f5437aa4.jpg

The simples around the sides and the bottom were just things I was fucking around with but yeah... The big one's the one I want most critz on... I was trying out a new A and I dunno if it came out good or bad... Looks OK sometimes when I look at it but other times it just looks like a messed up Y...

yo dat shits hot ass hell...but have u eva heard of phaze2 or phase2...im not sure how it was spelled..but he is a legend....but yo grafff is hot ass hell...stay up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Critssss.

SNOPE:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/scilz/5e2436e2.jpg

Man, this is pretty dope. Everything on this one is straight. The colors came out nice too. I would say to work on that S. It's a little cliche, and parts of it are bigger than seems proportional.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/scilz/27858f56.jpg

The 'NEW YORK' part, is decent. Just practice it and you'll get it right. The character is a good start. Just practice. Nothing really bad to say about this.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/scilz/b1026a0e.jpg

Uhhh...no. It's not disgusting, but it's not something I would want to see on a wall. I don't know what to say without sounding mean. Basically, everything but the O is whack. No disrespect man. Good effort, it's just not there. Do a few straight letters with lines ALL the same width. It's a bitch to make it look good, but once you have that down, EVERYTHING will be soooo much easier. And when I say ALL lines, I mean ALL. I'll post an example in a minute.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c216/scilz/146ab3cf.jpg

I actually like this one. Study the color wheel. The colors are aight, but the green doesn't work. And purple and yellow don't go well together. The S is cliche, the N is cool, just....the lines are so thin it's hard to notice that it's there. I like the P though. Once again, just practice. You're on the right path.

RECT: That yellow throwie is fresh man. All I really have to say is that the colors are...well, just not good choices. And the E and C look too much alike. But overall I like it a lot man.

MAGE: Definitely heading in the right direction. To all three of you, just practice. You're making really good progress.

Keeep it real, and stay up.

EDIT: DRAKEDOG, no disrespect, but start over from scratch. Starting with straight letters. And the name is a little goofy. Trust me. You'll be glad you started over from nothing. Just get a LINED notebook, and fill the pages with hard work. Not lazy sketches. The lined notebooks help keep everything the same height, and if you flip it horizontally, it helps with the width of everything. No disrespect man. Keep it up though. Good effort.

The T shouldn't be lower case' date=' it nmakes it look a bit un organised. also rect, not having a go at you fella, but there's no need to post EVERY sketch you do up on here. wwell if not every, ceretainly alot.[/quote']

i know i fucked up my t.....but da only reason i post up every thing is so my friend amsone can see how im geting better....we use to tag alll over together...but he moved

tell us what you thingk i mean i realy need help

no disrespect but i think all ur letters are dispoportional and unbalanced. practice ur dead letters first and dont add any arrows or random parts stickin out. keep it clean and simple. dont think that arrows and random parts stickin out will make it look cooler. but just get ur dead letters down first.

no disrespect but i think all ur letters are dispoportional and unbalanced. practice ur dead letters first and dont add any arrows or random parts stickin out. keep it clean and simple. dont think that arrows and random parts stickin out will make it look cooler. but just get ur dead letters down first.

keep ur letters the same size too. dont have the C L and R bigger than the O's.