Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm so glad that LIFE completely ignored my advice. And honestly, I shouldn't have told you that. In this game, you gotta figure shit out for yourself, but you guys were headed NO WHERE!! I don't care if you did those before you read my posts. Don't post anything until you can take my advice. Any real writer had to do that. ON EVERY FUCKING PAGE OF THIS THREAD, SINCE AT LEAST 2004, THE BEST ADVICE GIVEN IS TO DO STRAIGHT LETTERS ONLY!! You guys know NOTHING about this game as of now, so you should breathe, eat, and sleep any good advice you can get. AND STOP FUCKING BOMBING!! When/If you get any better, you will later be embarassed that you put that ugly ass shit where EVERYONE had to look at it. Plus, other real writers have no respect for shit like that because it makes them look trashy too. No real writer would think twice about going over that shit. Actually, chances are they would choose to go over it as opposed to finding a different spot because they don't want to look at it. I'm done giving advice. I've told you everything that will turn you into ANYTHING if you take it. Graff is not a game where you can skip steps or think that you're good enough already. The game is forever changing, and you will be kicked into the dirt if you don't keep up. If you want advice and are willing to fucking listen, you can PM me. Everything I say on this thread from here on out, is critique. And I plan on being one brutal son-of-a-bitch.

I'm so glad that LIFE completely ignored my advice. And honestly' date=' I shouldn't have told you that. In this game, you gotta figure shit out for yourself, but you guys were headed NO WHERE!! I don't care if you did those before you read my posts. Don't post anything until you can take my advice. Any real writer had to do that. ON EVERY FUCKING PAGE OF THIS THREAD, SINCE AT LEAST 2004, THE BEST ADVICE GIVEN IS TO DO STRAIGHT LETTERS ONLY!! You guys know NOTHING about this game as of now, so you should breathe, eat, and sleep any good advice you can get. AND STOP FUCKING BOMBING!! When/If you get any better, you will later be embarassed that you put that ugly ass shit where EVERYONE had to look at it. Plus, other real writers have no respect for shit like that because it makes them look trashy too. No real writer would think twice about going over that shit. Actually, chances are they would choose to go over it as opposed to finding a different spot because they don't want to look at it. I'm done giving advice. I've told you everything that will turn you into ANYTHING if you take it. Graff is not a game where you can skip steps or think that you're good enough already. The game is forever changing, and you will be kicked into the dirt if you don't keep up. If you want advice and are willing to fucking listen, you can PM me. Everything I say on this thread from here on out, is critique. And I plan on being one brutal son-of-a-bitch.[/quote']

alright spade, if you got any free time, why dont you write out life for me in all the simple steps and give me your best one. i WONT BITE it i'll just use it as a guideline to help me out. u do that for me and i wont ask for any more advice from you. and im glad your being a brutal son a bitch itll help push me to try harder next time.:o

practice more simple letters before you post more.

no offense but no one wants to see this shit.

please go back a few pages and read the shitload of advice that is in this thread.

u need to stay simple, do block letters over and over.

keep practicing them.

dont post ten million of your crappy pictures because it is just going to annoy people and no one will want to help you.

do simple block letters over and over and over and OVER. PLEASE!

read thru this thread to understand why this is important.

no one will want to help you if u continue to be incompetent.

again, i dont intend to offend u, so dont get all pissy....

:shakehead: :shakehead:

thank you. this is the kind of advice i needed. finally someone is not an asshole.and i didnt me to be incompetent. this is why im on the toy thread cuz im a toy and i needed good advice from people so thnx:p

All I can say (and this better have been said before now) is LEARN how each letter is constructed from a series of "brushstrokes" and then play with those, rather than treating a letter as a blob which is moulded into a letter.

Tream each brush stroke as a sub-entity in it's own right, partially disconnect them from each other, make them twist, learn how to exaggerate certain angles for movement (ie is somethig goes around a corner or curve, fatten it up for movement)

Then think of a way to fit the letters together. This is probably the hardest part. Anyone can go to some toy graff site and copy their basic wildstyle individual letterforms, but joining them together into a whole piece that flows takes a bit of knowledge.

But for the most part a lot of this shit can't really be taught, it's something that for the most part you'll end up working out for yourself. Some will pick it up faster than others

and yeah that Jels is pretty nice

f8bf5b6a.jpg

Just finished this sketch today but couldn't upload it cuz of the internet... The Z is kinda screwy and I didn't have any room to put an E so I just left it like that... I know I still need to work on my H and my A... My Z's are usually good, I just screwed it up... I was impressed by my own P though. They're usually not that great haha..

alright spade' date=' if you got any free time, why dont you write out life for me in all the simple steps and give me your best one. i WONT BITE it i'll just use it as a guideline to help me out. u do that for me and i wont ask for any more advice from you. and im glad your being a brutal son a bitch itll help push me to try harder next time.:o[/quote']

Are you serious?! You lazy son of a bitch. And the reason people are such assholes is because EVERY PAGE says sticking to simple letters. And have a little fuckin confidence. Even if you are a toy you don't have to mention it on every post. A huge part of the game has to do with having just enough ego, but not too much. Turn off your fuckin computer and get to work you lazy bitch. I even bothered to sketch out the basic directions and post them. That work is for YOU to do. You can't have other people doing work for you.

TRAYC- Sorry bud, but you never really graduate from them. And the answer is no. Your letters are not proportional. Some new advice: lay off the 3D for now.

BOUNCING SOUL- You are DEFINITELY on the right track. Keep doin your thing. That P is dope, by the way. You were right about what you said about having to work on the other letters, you do good criticism on yourself. Do one with an E. I think that's the hardest letter to make look original, I'd like to see how you do it.

P.S. Life: I just lost ALL respect for you. Everyone on here is doing the work, whether it's good or not, they're still doing the work. You're the only one asking someone else to do it for you.

f8bf5b6a.jpg

Just finished this sketch today but couldn't upload it cuz of the internet... The Z is kinda screwy and I didn't have any room to put an E so I just left it like that... I know I still need to work on my H and my A... My Z's are usually good, I just screwed it up... I was impressed by my own P though. They're usually not that great haha..

pretty clean for the most part. I like your "P" a lot

not a bad effort

Are you serious?! You lazy son of a bitch. And the reason people are such assholes is because EVERY PAGE says sticking to simple letters. And have a little fuckin confidence. Even if you are a toy you don't have to mention it on every post. A huge part of the game has to do with having just enough ego, but not too much. Turn off your fuckin computer and get to work you lazy bitch. I even bothered to sketch out the basic directions and post them. That work is for YOU to do. You can't have other people doing work for you.

TRAYC- Sorry bud, but you never really graduate from them. And the answer is no. Your letters are not proportional. Some new advice: lay off the 3D for now.

BOUNCING SOUL- You are DEFINITELY on the right track. Keep doin your thing. That P is dope, by the way. You were right about what you said about having to work on the other letters, you do good criticism on yourself. Do one with an E. I think that's the hardest letter to make look original, I'd like to see how you do it.

P.S. Life: I just lost ALL respect for you. Everyone on here is doing the work, whether it's good or not, they're still doing the work. You're the only one asking someone else to do it for you.

listen mutha fucker, why dont YOU turn off your goddamn computer, or post some of your "o" so fancy work your so confident about you fuckin prick. i was asking for a little piece of advice from you, just to help me out a little, get me started, but no you just want to be a fuckin asshole to me and everyone else on this thread because you think your so much better. by the way if your so great, what the fuck r u doin on the "toys post here" thread. why dont you go find something else to entertain yourself with and leave this thread to the toys.

DSCF0356.jpg

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0360.jpg

life. be happy you got a response that wasnt something along the lines of "what the fuck is that. i hope you dont own paint" constructive criticism is hard to get on here...be happy you got some. not trying to sound like an asshole, but its true...ive been through it

listen mutha fucker' date=' why dont YOU turn off your goddamn computer, or post some of your "o" so fancy work your so confident about you fuckin prick. i was asking for a little piece of advice from you, just to help me out a little, get me started, but no you just want to be a fuckin asshole to me and everyone else on this thread because you think your so much better. by the way if your so great, what the fuck r u doin on the "toys post here" thread. why dont you go find something else to entertain yourself with and leave this thread to the toys.[/quote']

I'm not to everyone. I went through the effort of even SHOWING YOU HOW TO SET UP YOUR LETTERS TO BUILD STRUCTURE, and you ignored it. Me doing your step-by-step work is fucking lazy. I never said I was amazing, but I know for damned sure I that I have at least 2 years more experience than you, and that I went through the year of doing the hard work without asking for advice. And in my area there's way too much heat to be going around posting the real shit that you do. Last year the police used a thread to get MORE evidence of an already arrested writer, and I'm not up for going through that shit. I do enter on the battle thread so you can see a piece i did there. I know for damn sure that it's better than your lazy work. I came on here to help out some fellow writers because I know how hard it is, especially considering how young some writers are starting now, and not having the means to get some key books. I myself saved every penny I got to buy books and stuff and was broke other than that. I worked my ass off to get where I am, and you are NO WHERE and you haven't done any genuinly hard work.

ill give y'all one tip, if you dont wanna be a toy, dont post on here....half the shit coming outta you cunts is worse than my fucking kindergarten finger paintings....

bump to boast but, nice stickers there, take a tip off this fool, doin his own thing and looks like his got a clue wat his doin.

brake yourself fools

Yo, just finished another sketch. I managed to fit in an E this time haha... The Z is a little skinny on some parts I know, and the A is messed up a little... I did kinda bite Can2's A... I'll prolly either fix up some stuff later today/tomorrow or just put on the 3d right away.

af50aa21.jpg