Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know. but like, wen coloring with prismas, if the object im coloring is small, the coloring is easy cuz i could make the ink all juicy and thick. but if wen im coloring something thats huge, like the arrow, the marker might get wasted fast. and like, it comes all un even wen i use the broad side. like how does newkon do it. like his coloring always look really solid looking, like no stroke ghost marks etc...

New throwie "ZE"... Kinda sketchy...

4613158c.jpg

And I finally found a name I can stick with... ZERM1. I didn't have enough space on the page so I put ER like an emergency room sign. I was gonna do a character related to that but I got too lazy and it was like 3am so I was sleepy...

e41b6877.jpg

dont use any name with a erm... been done 2 many times.

nempstar3.jpg

any critz?

this kinda looked like the old first piece i did lols..

lols when u overlapp the sections of the letter..

looks okay to me..lols..uhmm..but when u do the letters i tink

u should make the fatter part bigger..big to small..

u catch>??

lols imma toy too NEMP..

this skyt...the old skyyt.:huh: :p

yo feedback...

nice...The letters are nice and simple. I don't like the 3D that much though...instead I would maybe try a bubble background or so...

You could try and improove the S and the U....they don't flow that well with the whole thing....

If the piece you posted isn't bitten you're getting somewhere...keep on practising and you'll get bettter...

Hmmm, new try at wildstyle...

3ebbc89b.jpg

:edit: (To unreal1)-It's been done a lot before? I thought there would be some similar names but I didn't really see many people with "erm"...

It looks as if you've added a new background. The extensions and so do not fit the style and don't fit the letters. Try to somehow maybe integate the extensions and stuff into the letters naturally and just hang them on the letters....

geist.jpg

critz please

This one is the best of the 3....Leave the 3D shit for later....Go simple and get some letter stucture down. Keep your letterbars the same width....you did that more or less in that piece^^^

Try and keep your letters on one level. NO arrows! Once you've got down some letter stucture you can SLOWLY start and tweek the letters a bit. If you've understood the letters enough you'll notice which teeks look wrong or unnatural or where extensions look wierd and unfitting.....