Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just recently tried to put addons and other crap just to see what would it would turn into and this is what I got...

The first sketch...

ef4091e3.jpg

The inked final...

ebfd76e9.jpg

And yes, I know I forgot the O. I was going to do a character in place of it but now I started a new one and I can't stop in the middle...

bump...

0007.jpg

my first wild style piece...commment plzzzz

is that really a wildstyle? i always thought your letters had to be connected like they do in ur signature, i dunno maybe i was told wrong. even if it isnt, mad props on the 3D, some writers dont like when it goes different directions i think it looks cool as hell. one thing i have learned though, is when you actually do a piece on a wall is think about adding just lil things inside the letters to not make the colors look flat, the more lil things u add the harder it is to notice the lil slip ups

No, you're wrong.

He could go ahead and copy some letters. That don't matter. but he claimed them as his own. That is unexeptable at all levels.

werd ur rite...claiming it as ur own is definately the stupidest thing u cud do......i gotta q tho...is biting a style as opposed to biting letters ok?..cuz i dont bite letters...but find myself biting styles on and off i

like for example..i was doing something for my gf...and the top one is strait up a hecs style thing......i admit it....and its no where near his caliber of skill......i admit that 2...

freak0253ml.jpg

i like em... especially the bottom one, fresh

Guest R@ndomH3ro
0007.jpg

my first wild style piece...commment plzzzz

Your 3d is off, having 3d go in diffrent directions is not cool. Its wack and shows you can think of space. Other then that looks okay, keep sketching. I wouldnt call it wildstyle though.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
heres a drawing i did' date=' problem is i used colored pencils, advice, crits, anything.[/quote']

Practice first simple straight letters, take your time make them even and clean. When you graduated that, try then again to start to wave them together. Your letters are not evenly sized.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
some dubs from a practise wall i use. walls ahouldn't really be in this thread but i couldn't be assed to find the "throwies" one!

newyorkstule3di.jpg

jels7fz.jpg

comments welcome!:p

Looks good, if its a practice wall how come you didnt spell out your whole name?

Looks good' date=' if its a practice wall how come you didnt spell out your whole name?[/quote']

cos i didn't have much paint and in reality i'd only do the two letters, because (although it wasnt there) time is usually a factor. Anyway keep the comments and crits or whetevr thanks.

jels

Guest R@ndomH3ro
cos i didn't have much paint and in reality i'd only do the two letters, because (although it wasnt there) time is usually a factor. Anyway keep the comments and crits or whetevr thanks.

jels

I call shenanigans on your post.