Toys post here...

swif1

theres alreay a Regs in boston' date=' try not to bite other peoples wordddd but i guess different places got same words so i guess its finee[/quote']

its not biting stupid fuck,and i dont live in boston and i never plan to

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
REGE do what rect is doing first!

Rect- nice choice on learning the simples first. work on the c, make the bottoms of the c a bit thinner. your 3d is messed up on the hoel of the R, and on the c. just keep that shit up

yo ther is only so many blockbusters i can do ...i want to learn more

yo!

any of you toys intrested in doin a joinup wit me and a few others down at spotty in melbourne?

gunna have an experienced writer there and he can help you out with your piece if u want some help/tips or whateva. was originally going to have desp*se coming, but hes pulled out so we have a spot to fill. we dont reeli want another experienced writer. were hoping to help some toys out so we have better writers around melbourne.

if ur intrested pm me and we can try get something organised.

peace broz

@ rect- Try and keep ya letters to one style. Look at your R. There are no jagged edges. Now look at your CT. You see what i mean? Also, i think you gotta work on that C..it looks pretty fucked up.. If you start off with a nice curved R, then carry it on through your other letters. Keep practising mate! you'll get there!

@ feazco- you got the right idea man! You just gotta neaten up your lines and keep your letters the same height. your 3D is almost there... well done.

@ freakeenyc- I think you've done alright on the fill..! my favourite one is proberlly the one in the middle(red white n orange). Not sure about the top one though.keep it up man!

@ burn derby- WTF!! loose every arrow on there!! you gotta get your letters down before you add ANYTHING, and your letters are not! Print some fonts of word and copy them and get the letter structures. You got thin and thick lines all over the place. post another flick, but with everyletter the same size and style.. with NO ARROWS. SIMPLE IS THE WAY FORWARD

@ filoe- I dunno what to say really! i cant see a single letter in there! go simple!

seen2 - Dont bother coloring until you got it down, Just draw simple shit till you got it down and then work the basics with lil touches then eventually move up. Dont start off with something hard. As fr the pic its self, the colors are all wack, your fill ins aint up to par, you cant even color inside the line, and the "S" doesnt look like an "S". Looks like a broken clock with big hands.