Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

esk that sour is nice. powerful. buffalos is slightly bettter so far tho gd job.

lurch..er.... oh dear. is tha meant to be lightning under that cloud?? just make all ur letters basic, no bumps, consistent widths... etctcetcetc

S for a single letter battle:

singleletter1-S.jpg

ye an bits of that are real nice m8. neds a bit o tweakage thou.the bit off the bottom of the V looks a bit awkward. i like it but it looks dodgily drawn... i think its too skinny at the bottom left and then too pointy bottom right.

R is too big and the arrow of the top, again is too skinny.

generally its gd tho. i think what makes it look dodgy in places is jutst cos obviously it was a str8 bitro.. do it again, take ur time and penicl then pen it. cud b gd. safe. nice E

No... Toys always had mentors in the beginning because everyone was still learning so it was accepted if you didnt know jack shit. Now theres a shit load of ignoramuses who try to make up their own rules and ideas on graffiti instead of reading up and learning from the pros.

No one wants helps you because you dont help yourself.

haha vare i was gonna compliment urs... but then flixxx went and showed u up haha. nah its good! like i said, do it in pencil first n ull b able to make it cleaner and fix the lil fuk ups bt its gd man..

flixx hot shit m8

Flixxx your stuff is good but.... On that vares out line theres alot of unnecesary little... umm.. i dont know what to call them but little bars that just rest on your letters that dont even connect to the letters or contribute to the letters. I would take those out and make your letters no so stretched out looking and compact everything just a little bit and i think it will look better.

Yea and take out those bits on each side of the peice they dont even come off of anything... No what you should do is keep the bits but try to figure out a way for them to come off a peice or bar of the letter.