Toys post here...

swif1

there must be something wrong, you dont even understand general objects, if one object is behind anotherm does that mean its not there if you took a picture of me, would it blank between my legs, no.

I think a blind man could understand more that you, i meen, your 3d is unbeliveaby bad, we learnt to draw cubes in like, year 4 (8/9 yrs old) but you havnt even grasped that yet.

Id suggest tryin to at least draw a cube and get the 3d right, then progtress doing block letters, jeese ur unbelieably wack, you must have sucked in school

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
there must be something wrong, you dont even understand general objects, if one object is behind anotherm does that mean its not there if you took a picture of me, would it blank between my legs, no.

I think a blind man could understand more that you, i meen, your 3d is unbeliveaby bad, we learnt to draw cubes in like, year 4 (8/9 yrs old) but you havnt even grasped that yet.

Id suggest tryin to at least draw a cube and get the 3d right, then progtress doing block letters, jeese ur unbelieably wack, you must have sucked in school

is this to me?? :confused:

Stop taking it out on SOW, yea he's toy as toys get but cut him some slack guys, he's obviously JUST started. but yea sow as i say, get something good going, paint it on a piece of wood that you can buy from a hardware store, then make sure you get ok, then come back.

Sow, here's what to do. Before you post pics on 12oz again;

get standard letter shapes, dont go to complicated. tag your block and surrounding blocks until you are def known in your area, move onto throws but keep em simple. then go down to a Legal wall and spend time on a piece, but again, make sure you get letter shapes ok. it might be a good idea to know someone who does graff that is much better than you to help you out. cos you aren getting any love on 12oz. once you got a few good legal pieces, go city/town-wide and make sure you're known by all the writers. Then post pics on 12 oz. it sounds like alot but to become good at graff, or respected i a scene it takes at least a year-2 years. then you cn paint panels and then go to "metal heads". then people wont hate you.

love jels

tag your block and surrounding blocks until you are def known in your area' date=' [/quote']

WHAT THE FUCK

dont listen to this gimp, tagging your block is DUMB you shouldnt tag anywhere near your house, tag as far away as u can!

OHMYGOD YERTHICK

im postin this for every one!ok sooo just like buffalo soilder and some other people who tried to explain some shit u you "kids". ok sooo PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

ok before u every try and put any color in your pice befrore u try some rediclous throw...... stay simple idk why u dont listen to people who give u idea .... u may hear this a lot "stay simple" let me explain this to u...........1. stop with all the crazy shit your posting.. try stright letters nothing els . i mean u can try and throw in some style but u dont devolop "style' un till your not a toy! learn your basic 3d and shadows. u cant have a shadow on both the right and the left side on one letter and then have it on all sides on the next letter ! another thing do not try and make part of a letter pop out, or make one letter biger than the other. u can try this but u will only look like a fool untill u no what u r doing... also stick with pencill so u can fix shit when u no it looks fucked up....... a great way to lean is to look at all this writers u are admiring and sketch like what they would do but DO NOT BITE! its ok to look at them and get ideas but u still should never steal a letter or copy the same style.

i hope some of this helped ... i no i am still a toy but its ok bec im beyond the point where people look at me and say dude stop writing and on this thred becides some peps u alll are on that level of stop wrting... but its ok bec onc every one was thire soooo just try and follow some of my tips and do what u do iight pse -morner oner!

im postin this for every one!ok sooo just like buffalo soilder and some other people who tried to explain some shit u you "kids". ok sooo PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

ok before u every try and put any color in your pice befrore u try some rediclous throw...... stay simple idk why u dont listen to people who give u idea .... u may hear this a lot "stay simple" let me explain this to u...........1. stop with all the crazy shit your posting.. try stright letters nothing els . i mean u can try and throw in some style but u dont devolop "style' un till your not a toy! learn your basic 3d and shadows. u cant have a shadow on both the right and the left side on one letter and then have it on all sides on the next letter ! another thing do not try and make part of a letter pop out, or make one letter biger than the other. u can try this but u will only look like a fool untill u no what u r doing... also stick with pencill so u can fix shit when u no it looks fucked up....... a great way to lean is to look at all this writers u are admiring and sketch like what they would do but DO NOT BITE! its ok to look at them and get ideas but u still should never steal a letter or copy the same style.

i hope some of this helped ... i no i am still a toy but its ok bec im beyond the point where people look at me and say dude stop writing and on this thred becides some peps u alll are on that level of stop wrting... but its ok bec onc every one was thire soooo just try and follow some of my tips and do what u do iight pse -morner oner!

Good advice..... Ok i might just listen to this

fuck me when it says toys post in here i was expcting at least a little bit of letter formation and originality or creativeness. but fuck this shit is terrible. toys with no idea of how to do a half decent letter shuld not be painting in the first place. i was expecting to give some constructive critisism but i cannot give any because all teh cunts posting in hear are to shit.

peace

this goes out to all you writers who come in here and rip on us toys.. fuck off and suck a transvetite hairy ass dick!... its called a toy thread for a reason. i mean damn dont yall got shit betta to do! we toys and we know and we dont need yall hoes comin in here and rippin on us when we know we arent good... we are tryin to get betta

and to all the toys in here they aint jokin around when they say stay simple cause i thought my shit was tight when i was goin all crazy krushin on some walls... i got a chrome X over a lot of shit for that... but when you go simple they dont do that they leave ya shit alone. so work on ya sketches b4 you fuck up and get knockd.. seriously cause my shit got buffed over it and it said go kill yourself.. fo real... listen to these writers.. well the ones that give you constructive critiscm..

peace

realistically could you paint that? and what does it say? ANTS? its ok tho.

ye i cud paint that. i built up a pretty solid can control over the last year. a lot o legal work... startin paintin again in a couple weeks.. again predominantly legal... cheers. ye it says ants.

that last dox is niice. the throws im not so sure about and the blue piece...meh... the simple above the builder is nice tho. i like that sept the orange bits around it. gd shit m8

fuck off toy POET is taken:hatred:

Dood shut the fuck up. If you would have read back a couple of pages you might have seen where there was a battle of words. And the word that happened to come up was POET. so shut the fuck up. That is all.