Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mate i've done bugger all ecently just getting my tags and throws up, and also i got a new computer so lost my older stuff, when the ol summer hols come in, i have found a old warehouse! but yea im working on my steez as i changed tags about 3 months ago and havent got it quite sorted.

u cant be told what to improve on...but stop doing those S's that even girls knwo how to do in grade school....start over mang...ground zero

yeah, you're trying to get too technical. just draw bubble letters at first. its easier that way.

thats what i did. and it evolves. to some stuff like this...this is all still pretty simps.

jonscamerapics368.jpg

this thread seems to get worse everyday , so i feel like saying something to the people who are new to this. I've been sketching and writting for a year and a half or so now and im still getting the hang of it. sketch very very very simple letters at first , don't add arrows or fire or a dude smoking a blunt just simple straight letters and get your porportion down. the more you sketch the better you'll get and the more you'll notice your stuff improve. don't worry about coloring things in just yet. color schemes can make something worse then it already is. take notes , look at the things you see in your city or on this site and take basic ideas from it but DO NOT i repeat DO NOT take some one's stuff and call it your own. you'll cahge your word 20 billion times before you finnally find one that works for you. don't get mad when someone tells you something sucks or needs improvement because mot likely on their better judgement it does. finally when you think you are ready and you've had a few second or third maybe even fourth opions take it to a piece of cardboard with some paint. then after getting your can control and all the other goodies down. Maybe take it to the streets and bomb like there is no tomarrow. there's already threads for this but i have a feeling some people are afraid to leave the toys thread. add to this if you have something better or more to add. And why the fuck can't people from buffalo keep shit cool and keep a buffalo thread up and going? is our scene that fucked up and ego based that we can't keep a thread going on some website?

u cant be told what to improve on...but stop doing those S's that even girls knwo how to do in grade school....start over mang...ground zero

i've got more add to my rant based on that. the people who post decent sketchs in this thread will not do the work you have to put in to get good for you. so ask for helpor advice not what you need to do to get good quick. BOO graffitti this stuff sucks