Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no many how many kids tell you to take out the arrows and simple it up when your trying to learn graffiti over the internet youre gunna suck for years, so all you kids that are posting your shit on here i suggest you move to pittsburgh where now apparently it doesnt matter what your graff looks like as long as its there

this thread seems to get worse everyday ' date=' so i feel like saying something to the people who are new to this. I've been sketching and writting for a year and a half or so now and im still getting the hang of it. sketch very very very simple letters at first , don't add arrows or fire or a dude smoking a blunt just simple straight letters and get your porportion down. the more you sketch the better you'll get and the more you'll notice your stuff improve. don't worry about coloring things in just yet. color schemes can make something worse then it already is. take notes , look at the things you see in your city or on this site and take basic ideas from it but DO NOT i repeat DO NOT take some one's stuff and call it your own. you'll cahge your word 20 billion times before you finnally find one that works for you. don't get mad when someone tells you something sucks or needs improvement because mot likely on their better judgement it does. finally when you think you are ready and you've had a few second or third maybe even fourth opions take it to a piece of cardboard with some paint. then after getting your can control and all the other goodies down. Maybe take it to the streets and bomb like there is no tomarrow. there's already threads for this but i have a feeling some people are afraid to leave the toys thread. add to this if you have something better or more to add. And why the fuck can't people from buffalo keep shit cool and keep a buffalo thread up and going? is our scene that fucked up and ego based that we can't keep a thread going on some website?[/quote']

well said... i completely agree. way too many people try to bust out some crazy "wildstyle" garbage and obviously it looks like crap. it has been said more than a hundred times and it is still being said, yet no one listens- "start simple!!"

and also, like RESU NAME said a little bit ago, there hasnt been anyone with experience offering any advice in here lately either. so its just garbage after garbage over and over.

if u are new to graf and u want to get into it, expect to spend a lot of time sucking horribly. personally ive been into art and drawing practically since i first held a pencil in my hand. im not the greatest at it, but if i put my mind to it i can draw something thats pretty decent. so i thought (like most "toys") that i would be able to jump into graf and be awesome at it right away. what a rude awakenening that was.

people really need to take this advice to heart- start with simple block letters and do them over and over and over. it may be boring, but it will make u better. as u continue to do it over and over, u will start to recognize where u should add style and modify your piece. in time ur piece will get better. maybe.

yea... anyways... i'd like to think i have gotten slightly better than when i first started posting on here... but like i just said, there arent any experienced people giving criticism in this thread anymore, let alone anyone at all. so... yea......

here's somethin i just sketched up during commercials for UFC...

it says NER1 ... dont ask me why it says that, the pencil just did it on its own...

NER1.jpg

any suggestions? i thought it didnt look too bad.

So like this

<a href=10000369xi.jpg' alt='10000369xi.jpg'>

you need to get your ears checked, scroll up and read that shit

you suck worse than anyone that has posted here for years.

and im not trying to be a dick, im completely serious.

dont post anything else please, i think my eyes might be bleeding.

you need to get your ears checked, scroll up and read that shit

you suck worse than anyone that has posted here for years.

and im not trying to be a dick, im completely serious.

dont post anything else please, i think my eyes might be bleeding.

and your the biggest dumbass to ever post in this thread...Get my Ears checked i'm reading retard:D

whatever dumbfuck,

you obviously and completely missed the point.

go practice simple block letters, people will be happy to give you criticism but dont expect people to kiss your ass.

your shit is garaunteed to suck for a while. dont get all salty about it, you cant help that u suck.

if u are serious about graf then keep practicing and in time it will come to you.

.. FUCK ALL YOU HATERZ>>>

these kids are trying to get better and other hater faggots beat them down.

you guys are idiots. its the toy thread, which means that poeple who are posting OBVIOUSLY arent claiming to be good...

we are all working for the same shit... FAME and DESTRUCTION... toy or not toy...

so shut the fuck up.. becuz when you talk all im hearing is that you want to be the best of all toys... But ill put money on the fact that you guys fuckn suck... (hense the word toy)

:shakehead:

sonik is probs the most used tag ever! but yea if you just started its not bad. when i started almoast a year ago, i bit other writer all the time, and now i can just think up stuff on my own and come up with fairly fresh styles. i reckomend you do that. lok at other writers who write sonik (there are a whole lot of them!) and just see their dubs, and recylce and just eventually add in your own stuff and then eventually you'll come up with a style which is more original and less generic (like yours atm)

RIGHHT IM GONNA POST THIS FOR ALL THEM TOYS WHO HAVENT A FUCKING CLUE WHAT THERE DOING AT ALL

first get ya history learnt there plenty of graffiti history over the net

just a brief example

http://www.at149st.com/history.html

if u cant be bothered to read up on the history of how it started

then in my eyes your not a real writer

even if its just your local area history

old skool writers etc

old crews

second go check this link and get started on the simple alphabets on this site

http://www.mrwiggles.biz/graffiti_alphabets.htm

third

take note SAVE THESE PICTURES AND PRINT THEM OFF FOR SKETCH HELP and practice the simple stuff in these here tutorials that have been going for years over this toy post

throw up help

saem.jpg

letter construction and proportion

connectors.jpg

why SIMPLE LETTER prgression is important AND WHAT IT CONSISTS OF

Xsimple.jpg

gd job.... kinda makes me angry when i see stuf that is THAT bad... which i do see a fair bit.. i mean if some1 cant draw a standard letter that doesnt look like shit i say they shud just stop... but..eh... well said sept the mr wiggles bit. i like the block techinique. follow that children!

SOW:

How about is I say you suck? Wanna check my shit and see if the same is true for me?

http://www.shapelessmass.com/visuals/blackbook/crumbly_rocks.jpg

Cuz I burn your ass on a slow day.

How about taking the advice and deflate that ego?

SIMPLES are the only thing that will get you better. Talking shit on the internet is not going to help you progress at all, dumbass.

Step off and go practice. Or do you want to battle?

the only thing he needs to rack is pencil and paper - that stuff should not be on a wall.

you can call me a dickhead for beating him down, but someone took time and effort writing a fucking essay on what you should and shouldn't do, then he posts something with more arrows in it than on a keyboard.

To SOW, if you're being ID-ed you're not going to graff shops, you buying car paint or summin am i right? if you go to a graff/ street wear shop in your town they def wont ask for your ID. alternitavely get your mum or dad to get it, just tell em you graff but only do it legally. they'll belive you, its fine. mine now i do it illegally too but i dont think they acre much.

nice simple throw' date=' good.[/quote']

cheers man, i pretty much made up the S cos i didnt take the sketch and i forgot how to do it! doesnt look as good i reckon. when i get some money, about 45, imma buy a load of paint and show 12oz the jels steez.

SOW ITS GOOD THAT THEY ASK FOR ID CAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I WOULDNT WANT TO SEE YOUR GARBAGE ON A WALL, YOU CANT EVEN MAKE REGULAR PRINT LETTERS LOOK GOOD.

FLIXXX YOU SAY WERE ALL HERE FOR FAME AND DESTRUCTION. I DONT WANNA SEE EVERYTHING DESTROYED BY SHITTY ASS NO SKILL GRAFFITI.

IM SO SCARED OF WHAT THE GRAFFITI CULTURE IS GUNNA LOOK LIKE IN 10 YEARS.