Toys post here...

swif1

edit: Oh shit didn't see the post about the battle thread, ignore this

yea ignore that post,

that thread failed instantly cuz people are all jagoffs.

i thought it was a good idea... but aparently not...

maybe we'll give it a day and see if it survives or not

but i highly doubt that it will.

"dahmer" battle... so far

anyone else gonna enter this or what???

dahmerbattle.jpg

by BUFFALOSOLDIER

DAHMER.jpg

by QUADRA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DSC04301.jpg

Not to hate son but that E is awful familiar from JELOE, and if youre going to 'borrow' letters dont 'borrow' them from a king.

to be honest, son, i can honestly say i didnt nick that from jeloe. maybe you can link me to the piece you're commenting about? because after a google search i didnt find one that looked vaguely similar. except

http://img.meetup.com/photos/member/c/b/b/3/member_232147.jpeg

:confused:

yeh the shadin is in the right place but it needs tyding up a lil were uv done a straight line on ya out line it needs to be straight on ta shading just a little bit on your i and theres a little bit under ya r that shunt b dere n i may as well enter the comp

outline's pretty solid, good work - fill i'm not keen on. i prefer if it's nice and simple rather than lots of fancy shit in it - i don't really like the bits comin off the end though

i see the drips on the f and s - maybe if you made it all a tiny bit drippy next you do that it's be more obvious and it'd flow more.

anyway, crit mine please

Ahh safe man. Yea, as you say most of yours is rough stuff. The VOSE outline is a nice simple. But other than tha, the rough stuff, is mostly poor. Some of its ok, them quick characters are cool...tha throw up aint bad, i dont like the line stha overlap, but thas a personal preference...btw mate are you from London? Cus if you are theres two big names tha already write SOE.

yeah i am' date=' but what can i do? i look around and i see all the combinations taken, i can't be choosy and i don't want a name with no vowels or one that sounds stupid.[/quote']

Aaaah man theres 26 letters in the alphabet, and a good tag has 4/5 letters. Try and be creative and original, that is the point of graff in the first place. If your serious about graff, which it seems you are. You will not want to write what someone else writes. You'll regret it. in tha future.

Aaaah man theres 26 letters in the alphabet, and a good tag has 4/5 letters. Try and be creative and original, that is the point of graff in the first place. If your serious about graff, which it seems you are. You will not want to write what someone else writes. You'll regret it. in tha future.

yeah, i know - thing is, i got up a bit with that name (still a nobody) so i'm reluctant... anyway yeah, i did an exchange thing and the throw i did in other letters looked better than my own so i'm gonna have me a few ideas for a good name.

i want to use this name to get my can control up in some alley though.