Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ok, spazzes...

if you have beef with robtics, then you are a looooozer

and also, there are 2 types of graffiti artists:

1. Those who bomb and remain hidden to enlarge reputation amungst peers

2. those who do it for style and commision

so if ya wanna make money....

oh, and i p4n programmin' shawdy

Originally posted by vare_one@Dec 16 2005, 10:29 AM

vw3d.jpg

3d a bit shody as i couldnt be really asked but its not bad the v could do with thining out at the top proportion piece rong maybe!

That's hot. The little notch in the V is kinda weird, but I can't critizise others' work considering I have plenty to worry about with my own lol

Originally posted by vare_one@Dec 16 2005, 10:51 AM

cheers weev man

actually looking at it now the A is fukt lol but not gonna paint it yet got lots more to werk on it yet

I liked the A haha. But I've been trying out 3D and have gotten nowhere. Guess I should just stick to structure and handstyle. Oh, and proportion. Damn, I hate proportion, never can get it right....

I need a little bit of help, especially with the way my extentions flow by. One, I want to develope a more crazy, wildstyle kind of feeling, like stuff that can fill up a whole half of a page. I could also use some tips on any better coloring techniques, I am also looking for ways to see about better letter forming. Peace. And thanks.

336185993_l.jpg

343005702_l.jpg

four twenty those are lookin pretty good, but to do wildstyle you first have to develop pretty bomb letters, the structure in the pieces are pretty weak, develop them a little bit more, and the tips and add ons and knick nacks should come with it, also for coloring, you could use a color blender, and just look at some of the color schmes outside of the toy box for inspiration.

but big ups man, those are lookin dope, probably shouldnt be in toy box

Here is some character I drew up. I started off with this sketch first.

smile020.jpg

Then I got advise from some people and got this.

smile12.jpg

Then I got bored and tryed making it more realistic by like makind 3d and changing some stuff.

newfile023.jpg

sorry for the picture quility.