Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Groove, man, thats hot shit right there. And vare, you never stop amazing me lol. Well, thanks to everyone who gave me some words about my last post. Good and bad lol. But ever since that that HORRIBLE sketch I did, I've been talkin to some people, gettin tips and so forth, and I've been practicing. Not really that much better than before, but I have nowhere to go but up: scan.jpg

Tear this one up lol. I did it on the bus, that's why there are so many wiggles.

get that throw filled out in chorme melo man that sketch for piece is pretty tight also

weev trust me dnt draw on the bus its not a great idea as it comes out as we see there

take more time in it man practice your letters then smak them together with a pencil outline first then pen over when ur happy rubbers are invented to use so use them wisely they help quite a bit if u go wrong!

PROPS TO THE RUBBER !!!! :D

yo Weev

I don't know if your serious or not, but if you are:

1. Take your time. I know you have some time after school or in study hall to at least spend forty five minutes on your shit.

2. Get rid of that "L" underline thing. I use to do those waaaay back in the day. I don't know why.

3 Ditch the nibs on the "Your". It's a good thing to experiment and be creative. Thats the whole point of sketching. I'm just tellin you that it aint working in your favor

4. Structure! The top of the "U" is raggedy. Take your time and work on the proportions. The "N" makes no sense. Try doing a light pencil sketch first, then use some markers for the outline and 3D.

5. Practice. All the time, everyday

Originally posted by Weev@Dec 13 2005, 10:13 PM

Groove, man, thats hot shit right there. And vare, you never stop amazing me lol. Well, thanks to everyone who gave me some words about my last post. Good and bad lol. But ever since that that HORRIBLE sketch I did, I've been talkin to some people, gettin tips and so forth, and I've been practicing. Not really that much better than before, but I have nowhere to go but up: scan.jpg

Tear this one up lol. I did it on the bus, that's why there are so many wiggles.

That sketch is something I would slip into the blackbook of someone I didn't like in hopes they'd get pinned for it.

"Ah ha ha ha (So and So One), you drew this? Ah ha ha, what a homo!"

Bait, you're on the come up for sure. keep practicing

Originally posted by LENS+Dec 13 2005, 07:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Dec 13 2005, 07:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weev@Dec 13 2005, 10:13 PM

Groove, man, thats hot shit right there.  And vare, you never stop amazing me lol.  Well, thanks to everyone who gave me some words about my last post.  Good and bad lol.  But ever since that that HORRIBLE sketch I did, I've been talkin to some people, gettin tips and so forth, and I've been practicing.  Not really that much better than before, but I have nowhere to go but up: scan.jpg 

Tear this one up lol.  I did it on the bus, that's why there are so many wiggles.

That sketch is something I would slip into the blackbook of someone I didn't like in hopes they'd get pinned for it.

"Ah ha ha ha (So and So One), you drew this? Ah ha ha, what a homo!"

Bait, you're on the come up for sure. keep practicing

[/b]

heres some advice dont come back to this site until you have a name, and a few simple outlines. Keep looking at whats around you. get inspired.

like it flux you got style, weev take your time more and don't write on the bus also if you do come out with something like that then don't post it............

Anyone got any feedback for my 2 sketches on page 129 but no one commented on them?..................