your inventory

whatdahell

Does the real world involve growing up without a father? Living with my mother in a one bedroom house, in one of Melbourne’s shittiest suburb. Then moving up to a high-middle class area and rockin it in a "mc mansion"?

But that wouldn’t even be scrapping the top of my "real world".

Fuck wit, don't you lecture me on life. I haven’t seen it all, but I’ve been through enough to know what its like from all walks of life. Get a clue, 'bucko'.

you just lectured him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
. it's much easier to get caught racking than painting.

YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH HAHA. are you smoking crack racking paint is the easiest shit in the world, shit racking anything is easy. buying your paint basically says "i'm too pussy to just walk out the door with this".

why do people always think that people that buy expensive paint think that there mums buy it for them?i can aford to buy euro paint we dont have cheap brands that are good quality in oz like rusto or krylon.i like to have paint and i like to mix whats the problem with that?

you probably live iwth your mom if you have the money to be fucking around with montana paint, or straight edge

i gotta pay bills and shiet mayne, i cant afford to drop 50 a month on premium cans, plus i gotta feed my crack habit

Does the real world involve growing up without a father? Living with my mother in a one bedroom house, in one of Melbourne’s shittiest suburb. Then moving up to a high-middle class area and rockin it in a "mc mansion"?

But that wouldn’t even be scrapping the top of my "real world".

Fuck wit, don't you lecture me on life. I haven’t seen it all, but I’ve been through enough to know what its like from all walks of life. Get a clue, 'bucko'.

you retard

i was talking about the price of paint

am i meant to feel sorry for you now?

because i dont

ive seen alot , streets arent friendly youngblood

it wasnt my intention to lecture anyone on life

but you decided to read it that way

because you're fucking stupid

peas gangstar!

you retard

i was talking about the price of paint

am i meant to feel sorry for you now?

because i dont

ive seen alot , streets arent friendly youngblood

it wasnt my intention to lecture anyone on life

but you decided to read it that way

because you're fucking stupid

peas gangstar!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh give it fucking up already cunt......

Go back to your well off family, or get some school in you. Fuck wit

STEAL SHIT IF YOU HAVE TO STEAL. STEALING IS BEING SEEDY AND GRAFFITI IS WRITING YOUR NAME ON THE WALL, TWO DIFFRIENT THINGS.

racking is apart of the culture. it's a fundamental element. what you are basically saying is is that racking isn't apart of the culture, and that's being WISHY WASHY. stealing other shit besides what you get up with is probably seedy, but that's a different story. this is racking we're talking about here. learn the difference.

you guys are idiots if your trying to come up onpaint at local hardware stores. real niggas roll in 3 honda civics and hold up home depo trucks and steal all the paint off the trucks. fast and furious style for you bitches

woops i forgot most of you kids are like 15 and cant drive anyways. better stick to your $4 hardware store cans BITCHES

Ive herd of fork lifts being used but why not just take the truck ? Fuck the honda civic posse.

Im suprised all u euro and american guys dont have more seeing paint is so cheap over there in your flicks.

In Australia you can get charged up to $18.95 Austrlian for Molotows and even $22.95 for plasticotes lol not that I ever paid that much.

Most ive had was around 130 cans at once.

Archived