your inventory

whatdahell

.....AND ONE MORE BEFORE I GO....SORRY I DIDN'T MODEL AND POSE MY CANS AND MARKERS LIKE IT WAS A FUCKIN PHOTO SHOOT....I ACTUALLY USE MY PAINT AND MARKERS...I DON'T DO WHAT ABOUT 50-60% OF THE ASSHOLE KNOW IT ALL GRAFF LEGENDS IN THIER OWN MINDS DO...LIKE POST THE GRAFITTI PICTURE OF THE YEAR WITH ALL MY CANS AND MARKERS COLOR-CODED WITH THE CAPS PLACED ALL AROUND THEM IN CERTAIN DESIGNS AND A PICTURE OF THE VENTILATOR SO EVERYONE "KNOWS" I BOMB...SORRY COCKSUCKERS.......WE USE OUR PAINT IN PHILLY...NOT SAVE IT TILL IT EVAPORATES OUT OF THE FUCKIN CAN.....FUCKIN NUTS...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AND FUCK YOU TOO BITCH...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU MUST BE THE ONE THAT'S GONNA RUN AND TELL THE MODERATOR SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING WRONG...WHO THE FUCK WANTS YOU HERE BITCH?!I DONT NEED THESE FORUMS BITCH.....I'M NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS EITHER DICKBOY....JUST MONEY SO FUCK YOU,FUCK YOURSELF AND FUCK YOU LATER BITCH....PROBABLY ANOTHER ONE OF THEM INTERNET GRAFITTI GODS THAT BLOWS HIS FUCKIN SELF AND DRAWS ON HIS GIRLFRIENDS PUSSY AND TITTIES INSTEAD OF FUCKIN HER.....LOSER!!!!!LLLLL OOOOO SSSSS EEEEE RRRRR!!!!! FALL BACK ON SOMETHIN SHARP NERD....

i love making ppl type so much by saying so little.

im not black your the nigger, nigger.

i love making ppl type so much by saying so little.

im not black your the nigger, nigger.

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM WHITE,REDNECK,BLEACH-BLOND,BLUE EYEDPALE WHITE PASTY SKIN WONDER BREAD ALBINO LOOKIN TRAILER TRASH FUCKS...YOU KNOW THE ONES WHOSE CHEEKS ARE ALWAYS PINK LIKE THEY GOT SLAPPED ABOUT 50 TIMES...THE ONES THAT WEAR ALL THE FREE MARLBORO GEAR....THE ONES WHO SUCK DICKS FOR FOOD STAMPS...AND SHIT LIKE THAT....RIGHT?! COME ON MAN....YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT....YOU PINK CHEEK TRASH FUCK!I LOVE ARGUING WITH ALL THE NET-GANGSTERS...SHIT IS AMUSING! WE SHOULD START A THREAD WHERE EVERYONE JUST ARGUES WITH EACH OTHER.....AND BY THE WAY CRACKER,WHO SAID I WAS BLACK ANYWAY....WHITE DEVIL....HAVE A NICE DAY BILLY JOE.....YOU MOTHERFUCKIN HOMO BASTARD....GO BLOW YOUR BROTHER/UNCLE/NEPHEW YOU INCEST ,INBREED ,HERMAFRODITE COCKSUCKER...(DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT??)ANYWAY....EAT SHIT WHITE BITCH!!!

oohh and white ppl dont use food stamps.or crack or get aids.

nah...you just be covered with fuckin freckles and glow-worm skin...and learn how to spell too...you whitey-crackers are the ones whose moms and sisters come to the hood with all your stuff and try to get a nick rock......trying to sell their pussy,which is wide as a window and smells like fuckin gym socks and corn chips,by the way.....so keep em on a leash you fuckin wart-dick crumb.....this shit is fun,ain't it??!!you white crackers are the main buyers of crack....you fuckin nut!! you are the ones sellin your girfriends and wives for a fuckin hit....you are the ones i love to rob and,hopefully if you're dopesick,take your cop money bitch.....albino ass,freckled ass,chadwick-brice-whatever the fuck nut ass names you got you fuckin striped socks,tight ass jeans wearin,tiny dick havin,sell your ass for a hit prick....ha.....havin too much fun with this shit yo.....tell your bitches to wash their twats!!smells like the back of the bus....with the flies followin her dope-fiend ass...jeremy...or fuckin bartholameu or whatever nut ass name you have...please reply!!! i'm havin a ball,you fuckin grand wizard kkk fuck.....can't wait to hear back.....stop slurping ya man's dick and get to typin hoe!!!...before i slap your wonderbread ass with my fuckin shoe...

LIKE HOMEY SAID...THEY DONT SELL PAINTER'S TOUCH AT WAL-MART...OR USED CANS DRIPPING WITH YELLOW EITHER....LET ME FIND OUT YOU TELLIN A LITTLE WHITE LIE ABOUT RACKIN SHIT SO EVERYBODY THINKS YOUR "DA MAN".....

edogg is a chick.

and has a style that will rock yours anyday.

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM WHITE,REDNECK,BLEACH-BLOND,BLUE EYEDPALE WHITE PASTY SKIN WONDER BREAD ALBINO LOOKIN TRAILER TRASH FUCKS...YOU KNOW THE ONES WHOSE CHEEKS ARE ALWAYS PINK LIKE THEY GOT SLAPPED ABOUT 50 TIMES...THE ONES THAT WEAR ALL THE FREE MARLBORO GEAR....THE ONES WHO SUCK DICKS FOR FOOD STAMPS...AND SHIT LIKE THAT....RIGHT?! COME ON MAN....YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT....YOU PINK CHEEK TRASH FUCK!I LOVE ARGUING WITH ALL THE NET-GANGSTERS...SHIT IS AMUSING! WE SHOULD START A THREAD WHERE EVERYONE JUST ARGUES WITH EACH OTHER.....AND BY THE WAY CRACKER,WHO SAID I WAS BLACK ANYWAY....WHITE DEVIL....HAVE A NICE DAY BILLY JOE.....YOU MOTHERFUCKIN HOMO BASTARD....GO BLOW YOUR BROTHER/UNCLE/NEPHEW YOU INCEST ,INBREED ,HERMAFRODITE COCKSUCKER...(DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT??)ANYWAY....EAT SHIT WHITE BITCH!!!

would you stop acting hard on a fucking graff forum?

your probably some fat fuck with the reflexes of a dying turtle in person.

GOD!

im a n00b to 12oz, but ive known about it forever.

im usually on PG, but i joined cuz most RVA writers are on here.

calm you nerves nigga.

no one wants your retarded bullshit here.

fucker.

purehate do you actually do anything other than start shit here, I haven't seen real input from you yet. I like seeing illadelphia's stuff, its a better inventory pic then the same old cans over and over.

illadelphia I'd like to see more, maybe some of the stuff on a wall.

THANK YOU BRO! FOR REAL...I HAD A FEELING THAT THIS 'PURE HATE ASSHOLE' WAS A JERK-OFF! THERE'S ALWAYS GOTTA BE ONE ASSHOLE ON EVERY THREAD...THEY CAN'T JUST BE COOL...I DON'T USUALLY GET INTO THIS TYPE OF SHIT,ESPECIALLY WITH HOMOS LIKE THIS ASSHOLE...LIKE YOU SAID...I WOULD RATHER SEE NEW OR DIFFERENT FLIX OF PEOPLE'S STASH...I DID NEED SOME AMUSEMENT THOUGH...ANYWAY...THANKS FOR NOT BEING A DICKBOY LIKE MR.HATE....PEACE!

your lucky to have a dad like that.

my parents know i write, they just have massive lockdown on me.

but, yeah, nice cans and book :)

here's my shit.

one of the blues is gone though.

the rest of it is for a wall im doing in my friends room to get some $$$$$$

:)

and i dont use the brake fluid anymore, cuz its wack. doesnt do shit to the paint.

[ATTACH]84643[/ATTACH]

would you stop acting hard on a fucking graff forum?

your probably some fat fuck with the reflexes of a dying turtle in person.

GOD!

im a n00b to 12oz, but ive known about it forever.

im usually on PG, but i joined cuz most RVA writers are on here.

calm you nerves nigga.

no one wants your retarded bullshit here.

fucker.

aaaaawwwwww shit....we got another one.....why don't you and pure hate go bowling together ??you two would be good for each other....2 jerk-offs that know everything and love to act like jerk-offs........let me find out you two slurp each others balloon knots......fuckin noodle..... rah rah rah i'm a newbie rah rah rah pr forum rah rah! why don't you mind your own fuckin business boss? everything was cool and (i think) me and mr.hate were finished being assholes,then you pop up with more hoe-shit.....but i think i'm done being an asshole for a while,so you can rest assured you won't hear a peep from me....okay rahrahrah pg forum dude rahrahrah....whatever whatever.....thanks for sharing.anyway.....seriously now,can someone please direct my ignorant ass to the trades forum please...i think everone in this particular thread has had enough of me...and i of them...:D

racked enough to sell wholesale?

hell no...i don't rack shit.....i got a house and a kid cuz....get arrested for stealing a $2.00 marke? not me....i got connects for all that shit wholesale bro...i forgot to post the ones like art primo and oink have too,ya know the skinny ones.those too.....

aaaaawwwwww shit....we got another one.....why don't you and pure hate go bowling together ??you two would be good for each other....2 jerk-offs that know everything and love to act like jerk-offs........let me find out you two slurp each others balloon knots......fuckin noodle..... rah rah rah i'm a newbie rah rah rah pr forum rah rah! why don't you mind your own fuckin business boss? everything was cool and (i think) me and mr.hate were finished being assholes,then you pop up with more hoe-shit.....but i think i'm done being an asshole for a while,so you can rest assured you won't hear a peep from me....okay rahrahrah pg forum dude rahrahrah....whatever whatever.....thanks for sharing.anyway.....seriously now,can someone please direct my ignorant ass to the trades forum please...i think everone in this particular thread has had enough of me...and i of them...:D

alright.

Archived