your inventory

whatdahell

jawns? seriously? its a fucking marker. god damn 'graffer lingo' everything is a JAWN or SLEPT ON and all time is expressed in A MINUTE whether it was two years or really a minute. makes you all sound fucking retarded. do you know how many fucking words there are in the english language? enough that you dont have to make up shit that sounds dumb as fuck.

GOTSTA GO PICK UP SUM DEM ECKO SHIRT JAWNS, MARC BE HELLLA SLEPT ON! AY YO I AINT BOUT RO BE BACK FOR A MINUTE PEACE YALLL!!!

i'll be the first to admit, i love a good rant.

jawnjawnjawnjawn

but really its just fun to use

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I FOUND A CAN CALLED CPF OR PFC, CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH(pretty sure it was those three letters), AT KMART THE OTHER DAY. HAD NO PRICE OR BAR CODE, AND IT SAID MADE FOR WALMART. IT HAD A SMALL LID AND A PAPER LABEL AND THE PAINT WAS TOP NOTCH. IT CAME WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKE A SMALL GERMAN FAT, BUT BLACK. THE PAINT WAS REALLY THICK AND IT WAS WHITE. IT HAD PICTURES OF PLATES ON THE LABEL, AND THE THREE LETTERS OF THE BRAND WERE PRINTED IN PRIMARY COLOR SQUARES..........i tried to ask a worker if they had any more and they had no idea, so i tried to snag it. they caught me and i tried to bullshit them and say i brought it in looking for that brand...then i offered to buy it and they wouldnt sell it, they said it was probably accidentally delivered to them, had no price, etc................ shit was sick paint, anyone know??????? i've been searching the internet and havent found a thing.

WALMART IS REVAMPING THE PAINT AISLE CUZZ OF THE GAY NEW KRYLON CAN STYLE SO GO GET YOUR CHEAP AND DISCONTINUED COLORS NOW.

i JUST BOUGHT 32 CANS FOR .50 A PIECE CUZZ i TOOK THEM ALL. THEY WERE MARKED A BUCK AND 2.00 THOUGH. ALL i DID WAS ASK AND THEY SAID SURE SINCE i WAS TAKEN ALL OF THEM.

im feelin you bro. went to some cheap gold paint rounded the corner and boom clearance paint?sounded so good i had to double look.so i got paid yesterday went back and snatched up all the rusto,krylon,and kilz for a dolla or so. cant beat that.

jawns? seriously? its a fucking marker. god damn 'graffer lingo' everything is a JAWN or SLEPT ON and all time is expressed in A MINUTE whether it was two years or really a minute. makes you all sound fucking retarded. do you know how many fucking words there are in the english language? enough that you dont have to make up shit that sounds dumb as fuck.

GOTSTA GO PICK UP SUM DEM ECKO SHIRT JAWNS, MARC BE HELLLA SLEPT ON! AY YO I AINT BOUT RO BE BACK FOR A MINUTE PEACE YALLL!!!

THAT'S FUNNY AS ALL HELL!!! PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FUCKIN SPELL TOO.

Edogg, dont you know that if you dont use the words jawn, slept on, minute, you sound to upper class, and therefore, not ghetto, therefore you cant be hip hop enough to be hittin them streets.

Aint talked to ya in a dun minute cuz, how you beed?

Damn son, why even take the time to sticker all that shit when its just going to get covered in ink or paint or thrown away.

Also doesn't that kind of seem like carrying your blackbook on you? If you get caught with one of those its a connection (I'm assuming you add him into throws or tags sometimes)

please tell me you diddnt buy those stazons...

nah he didn't trust me.

Damn son, why even take the time to sticker all that shit when its just going to get covered in ink or paint or thrown away.

Also doesn't that kind of seem like carrying your blackbook on you? If you get caught with one of those its a connection (I'm assuming you add him into throws or tags sometimes)

because he is trying to start up a business.

My stuff :

f_P1011730m_801f2d8.jpg

CANS:

6 Silver cans (montana black)

5 Black cans (montana black)

2 Blue cans (montana black)

1 gold can (montana black)

1 bronze can (bantana vlack)

1 red can (montana black)

1 light green can (montana black)

1 dark green can (montana black)

1 violet can (montana black)

1 purple can (montana black)

1 orange can (montana black)

1 white can (montana black)

1 yellow can (montana black)

1 electric blue can (montana platinum)

MARKERS AND INKS:

1 Montana LIQUID ink (black)

2 Montana bombing PSYCHO marker (black)

1 Montana black marker (blue)

2 Montana Gold marker (silver, light green)

1 Montana LIQUID marker (black)

1 Montana HARDCORE marker (light blue)

1 Montana HARDCORE marker wide (black)

1 Montana HARDCORE Round Tip marker (black)