your inventory

whatdahell

everyone beat me to it so far, but honestly dude how old are you? 15? 16?

some of us got a lot more going for us and dont need to risk getting caught up in stealing shit

and some of us can actually afford to buy paint

THANK YOU !!!!ANOTHER PERSON ,LIKE MYSELF,WHO IS NOT "GANGSTER" ENOUGH TO STEAL $4.00 CANS OF PAINT AND $2.00 MARKERS.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THERE'S GOTTA BE A BETTER FORUM THAN ALL THIS BULLSHIT!!

I AM SERIOUS....TO ALL PEOPLE I MIGHT HAVE OFFENDED,AGGRAVATED,CURSED,MADE FUN OF,TALKED SHIT TO,AT OR ABOUT...I AM SINCERELY,TOTALLY,100% COMPLETELY SORRY!!

NOW CAN WE MAKE THIS THREAD HALF DECENT AGAIN?......

My man didn't you just say your not racist, and to the point i bet your a white dude from south philly just trying to get over and make some money with bullshit ink. Your ink all it is, is white marsh mixed with garvey,green dye for the green so on and so forth. Your actual wanna be ink that's black purple and red has already been done by krink. Get over it if your such a big man and your a philly GRAFFITI WRITER post some shit. Because i can almost 100% guarentte your another dude just like the people are rarebreed trying to cash in on young kids and out of towners. That shit is corny your ink is whack and people talk, the toys that do use it even say it blows. Get new colors and hop off of junobos dick if anything try and talk to my man. He just put out an ink company for philly, it beats the buff and gets over. Leave this shit for real graffiti writers not forum gossiping internet losers. Go catch wreck somewhere else and just stop your foolish acts. Your popping off in this thread like your the man and your the baddest dude around just stop man no ones trying to hear it.

l_1668d1b136f0f5ba4056050f9eed5c83.png

l_ff212ca8f469152121f2bbc548a83005.jpg

Also you got a problem with it just let a dude know, i'll come catch wreck on the store you front at.

i never said shit about 'stealing is gangster'. i don't wanna throw what little cash i can get at paint companies that A. hate graffiti artists(krylon, rusto, etc), or B. see writers as fucking herbs who will pay 6-7 dollars a can for some bullshit thatll 'make your pieces hotter' (montana, belton, etc). you guys can keep blowing your money and thinking you're still fucking the system but you're always just buying in. fuck you and your disposable incomes and your 2nd lives.

FUCK NO....THAT SHIT DONT COUNT.....I GET DOWN CUZ...TRUST ME...I DONT DO ONE JOINT AND GO BACK AND BRING ALL MY FRIENDS TO LOOK ATIT AND SHIT LIKE THAT...I GET THE FUCK DOWN HOMEBOY....THIS AINT THE BURBS......WE DO SHIT AROUND HERE....

2jfbpz6.jpg

beltoleum is stealing pics from bombingscience, thats not his stash.

every one knows this, he is the only thing keeping this thread worth reading.bombingscience isnt the only place he finds them.

he never said there where his.he just post to many to put stolen on every post.

any 1 use this?

they got a female cap system so i got pissed off

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EUJ2TG?smid=A3LDAX1Z8QDFC&tag=nextag-tools-tier4-20&linkCode=asn

dude, i really hope that's a fucking joke

there's already an entire thread about painters touch cans.... get creative for caps. from what i've read on here i'd say for good female caps check out hairspray caps for fats and some wd 40 cans for thins....

;)