your inventory

whatdahell

2373936780_2b5fe11581.jpg?v=0

just got this from my dad:) He knows i do graffiti and saw a graffiti shop in Oslo and got me:

A3 blackbook

montana black Cherry

Montana platinum black:) weeeee

i hate this brand of montana, but would like to try their platinum line, anybody know where i can get the platinum cans in the states

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hell no...i don't rack shit.....i got a house and a kid cuz....get arrested for stealing a $2.00 marke? not me....i got connects for all that shit wholesale bro...i forgot to post the ones like art primo and oink have too,ya know the skinny ones.those too.....

arrested? your scared of getting arrested? You do graff and your scared of getting cought racking a marker? get out. you have a family, go take care of them

hahah you can get those otr bodys are the dollar store, there prang bodys.bet they cost like 8 bucks.

yes i know its not his.

and nice to see your back at work belt.

yea i know we need more pic

i was gone for about 2 weeks and

expected to see some new pics

and didn't see shit.

069.jpg

P1000238.jpg

hpim4262ye2.jpg

hpim4260dw6.jpg

cannot BELIEVE how much of this thread is people who actually pay for paint, markers, ink, etc.

graffiti is not about profit for anyone, krylon rusto montana, nobody.

make your own ink and markers with stolen materials and you get a much more intimate understanding of how it all works

and start racking your paint........ it helps the rest of us writers cause people who shouldn't be writing in the first place just get caught..

• Like 1

cannot BELIEVE how much of this thread is people who actually pay for paint, markers, ink, etc.

make your own ink and markers with stolen materials and you get a much more intimate understanding of how it all works

and start racking your paint........ it helps the rest of us writers cause people who shouldn't be writing in the first place just get caught..

it's also amazing that these assholes would NOT risk going to jail for a $4.00 can of paint!!! imagine that...just because people have houses,cars and kids,they're paying for paint instead of risking losing everything for a couple dollars!!!what the hell is wrong with people nowadays?!?!----sarcasm!!----

it's also amazing that these assholes would NOT risk going to jail for a $4.00 can of paint!!! imagine that...just because people have houses,cars and kids,they're paying for paint instead of risking losing everything for a couple dollars!!!what the hell is wrong with people nowadays?!?!----sarcasm!!----

So you only do legal pieces?

2373936780_2b5fe11581.jpg?v=0

just got this from my dad:) He knows i do graffiti and saw a graffiti shop in Oslo and got me:

A3 blackbook

montana black Cherry

Montana platinum black:) weeeee

I wish I had some cans of Montana.. Can't afford it though >_>.. I just go around finding cans I can use.

I can't UNDERSTAND how so many noobs come in here bitching like this.

you're all so hardcore

now seriously we can't allow you to waste any more time in here surely there are some clean trains you're supoosed to be painting about now.

off you go

everyone beat me to it so far, but honestly dude how old are you? 15? 16?

some of us got a lot more going for us and dont need to risk getting caught up in stealing shit

and some of us can actually afford to buy paint

everyone beat me to it so far, but honestly dude how old are you? 15? 16?

some of us got a lot more going for us and dont need to risk getting caught up in stealing shit

and some of us can actually afford to buy paint

eh, i'll argue that even if you can afford it - if you go to the same place buying large quantities of paint it tends to look sketchy. and, if you use a credit card there's a record of you buying it, and if you have to throw a can of paint there's a barcode on it and that can be tracked to transactions made at that store.

it seems far fetched, but someone around here got caught by having a barcode tracked to a store and their credit card number a few years ago.

and, i feel that mentally you go out and do shit more because you aren't worried about "wasting paint".

just sayin, to each his/her own...

whatever

i don;t know about yall but i got into this for the risk and i'm not going down for stealing even if they catch me. i guess if you have bigger things to worry about like a family and shit, thats your deal, but maybe you should reconsider your priorities.. like really how are you gonna argue that you don;t wanna get arrested for petty theft when every night you're openly risking felony arrest for vandalism.. i may be younger than you but i've been doing this long enough to know where i'm at. i can't afford to be blowing money on paint so i get by how i can. don't come at me all superior though just cause you think you're some clark kent middle aged business man who writes on the side cause he's got the money to spend on stashes of montana. you don;t know peoples situations and when it all comes down to it, this is what graff is about whether you like it or not. we are on one side of the law and there's no fuckin room for people who wanna straddle the line.

LIKE HOMEY SAID...THEY DONT SELL PAINTER'S TOUCH AT WAL-MART...OR USED CANS DRIPPING WITH YELLOW EITHER....LET ME FIND OUT YOU TELLIN A LITTLE WHITE LIE ABOUT RACKIN SHIT SO EVERYBODY THINKS YOUR "DA MAN".....

fuckin morons.:rolleyes: why do you need this drawn out for you?

i never said shit about racking. and i threw in the bag what i already had- a few cheap scraps (the yellow) and a rusto and i think a dollar can.

oh and next time, type in bold AND capslock. i mean, the caps had me shook but bold too? that would make me shit ovaries :shook::shook

3 thing to say to this:

Quit being a Douche bag cause you're an asshole.

Everyone starts out as a toy and then gets better.

And just because you get caught racking doesn't mean

you quit graff you dumbass.

We need more pics

P1012114.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

dscn2973jl4.jpg

p1000767gy1.jpg

arrested? your scared of getting arrested? You do graff and your scared of getting cought racking a marker? get out. you have a family, go take care of them

THESE FUCKIN NOODLES CRACK ME UP!!! I WAS ON FUCKIN E-BLOCK WHEN YOU WERE STILL PLAYING WITH YOUR LITTLE DOLLS FUCKFACE!!!AIN'T NOBODY SCARED HERE BITCH!!! U DONT HAVE A FAMILY??MY BAD YOU HOMELESS BITCH......GO STEAL YOUR LITTLE SHARPIE MAGNUMS OR WHATEER....NERD!!!SCARED.....IMAGINE THAT.....THESE FUCKIN BITCH-ASS NIGGAS HAVE NO FUCKIN CLUE.THE SAME ONES THAT ,FACE TO FACE,HAND OVER THEIR MONEY AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY GOT AT ANY HINT OF A PROBLEM....I'D LOOOOOVE TO MEET SOME OF THESE DUDES.....I'D PAY MONEY TO MEET JUST ONE....SO I CAN BUCK-FIFTY THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR FUCKIN FACE...BOTH SIDES....SO EVERY TIME THEY WANNA TALK SHIT THEY CAN LOOK AT THEIR FACE AND REMEMBER HOW THEIR BAD-ASS MOUTH GOT THEIR FACE ALL SLICED UP......FUCKIN PUNETAS......ANOTHER SUBURBAN BET FAN,I'M SURE...TOO MANY GANGSTERS AROUND HERE FOR ME......SAME BITCH-ASS NOODLES WE ROB IN THE HOOD EVERYDAY....SISSY-ASS,FAGGOT-ASS RETAIL THEFT DUDES....YOU'LL GET FAR STEALING MARKERS BRO.....YOU'D BE BETTER OFF SELLIN YOUR GIRL'S PUSSY....I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR...SIKE!!MAYBE I MIGHT GIVE YA A NICK BAG......BITCH!

So you only do legal pieces?

FUCK NO....THAT SHIT DONT COUNT.....I GET DOWN CUZ...TRUST ME...I DONT DO ONE JOINT AND GO BACK AND BRING ALL MY FRIENDS TO LOOK ATIT AND SHIT LIKE THAT...I GET THE FUCK DOWN HOMEBOY....THIS AINT THE BURBS......WE DO SHIT AROUND HERE....