your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its tar paint, like their 500ml cans, but its dosent have brown overspary and you can use thin caps with it

problem is, you cant use ny thins, its good

yea it smells very strong its nice though

what do you mean i cant use ny thins and why is that good?

sorry i didnt understand the last part of you recent post

the valve system is the same as on montana gold and belton, you can use ny thins/rusto fats

but you can use all the german caps on it.

i said you can use thins, because most tar paint is so thick you cant, it clogs them

the big thing about it is that it will go over any paint, mostly silver. Lots of paints dont go over silver, or it is hard for them to, this, no problem

and the last part is two parts

you cant use ny thins.

its good.(paint)

PRODUCT ID: N2G-9011

BLACK

Nitro 400ml Tar Paint

A revolutionary product Nitro 2G. Available in black only, it is born with the mission to eliminate all of the problems of covering silver. With a great control of pressure assured you give you a clean outline or just filling in. With a finish better than any other Ultra-Flat Black.

WEIGHT: 1.00lbs REWARD POINTS: 5

http://www.illegalsupply.com

PRODUCT ID: N2G-9011

BLACK

Nitro 400ml Tar Paint

A revolutionary product Nitro 2G. Available in black only, it is born with the mission to eliminate all of the problems of covering silver. With a great control of pressure assured you give you a clean outline or just filling in. With a finish better than any other Ultra-Flat Black.

WEIGHT: 1.00lbs REWARD POINTS: 5

http://www.illegalsupply.com

the CAN itself says acrylic you blind twat. dont try and be a smart ass when the proof is right infront of your eyes.

the CAN itself says acrylic you blind twat. dont try and be a smart ass when the proof is right infront of your eyes.

i wasent trying to be a twat

i was justifying what I said

you fucking boner, christ

you know like "oh, hey, well, you're right, but here is where i heard it from, im not just pulling shit outta my ass" i mean, damnit dude, calm ya balls

Im pretty sure youre talking to me.

Theyre actually watermelon, the camera color is off. I havent played with it yet, I just got thru finishing off my scraps yesterday. So these are the next to go.

hpim3386uy8.jpg

watermelon is teh suck

the rest are ok

summer squash sucks though, i woulda gone with strawflower

Archived