your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me and my friend checked out of home depot at the self check out and got like 30 cans and while i checkd out my 10 he shoved a bunch in the bags we payed for walked out all they see is spray paint in bags nd a receipt for a lot of paint they dont count

wow you do what alotof people do

me and my friend checked out of home depot at the self check out and got like 30 cans and while i checkd out my 10 he shoved a bunch in the bags we payed for walked out all they see is spray paint in bags nd a receipt for a lot of paint they dont count

lucky bastard.........they usally count everywhere i go.

shyt dont they have the weight thing

like after u scan the item then u HAVE to put it in the bag....b4 scanning the other item???

Yeah the baggage area is really sensitive, set a toonie down so i could grab a quater outta the bottom of my pocket and the whole thing freaked out and was like "UNEXPECTED ITEM IN BAGGAGE AREA"

You usually down gotta worry about the cameras those, most of them are just empty domes, that's why they're so tinted so you cant see that there's nothin' in 'em.

^^^AT THERE HARDWARE STORE NEAR ME IT HAS 6 WORKING CAMERAS AND A TON OF FAKE ONES SAME ATHE DOLLAR TREE BUT DONT EVEN HAVE ONE WORKING CAMERA THE 1 IN FRONT OF THE DOOR S A DUMMY LIKE THEY ONES AT WARDWARE STORES FOR $3.99

why would you want to steal something from the dollar store???

EVERYTHING's a DOLLAR!!

im tired of people saying shit about other peoples paint like "dude color place sucks, just keep the silver" well some of us have no graff shop or not enough money to buy montana or the great 7$ a can paint

wtf are you talking about?

am i the only one who thinks this is one of the most retarded posts in a while?

Archived