your inventory

whatdahell

well, when i was putting ink in it got all over the sides and it was getting all over my hands so i taped around it

it was mostly because i was bored..and that big bingo dabber i put different ink in and its a pretty sweet mop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you own that graff world book too?

i saw it in barnes and nobles.

sat the book down by the fireplace.

pulled out all my schoolwork from my bag.

sketched a bit.

and stuck the book in my bag with my other shit.

Its like 35$ fuckin bux buts its worldwide.

this is all i got right now, buying paint soon, im just getting into it so im not rushing into buying supplies that are all fancy cuz im low on cash.. as alot of that is racked

I'm pretty sure WE ALL aprreciate your contribution to this thread, but lets try to keep the Sharpies and those 2 for $99 cents markers (The black and red) for some other shit..I aint tryin to sound like a hater, but come on now..I know niggas at least got some $1 cans...I rather see a Walmart can than a fuken sharpie...That goes to show who really is doin some type of damage..

Heres my "Inventory"..Yall niggaz aint got shit on it..Keepin the eraser handy just in case my crayons drip..

[ATTACH]51326[/ATTACH]

By the way I just took a flick with Rock Steady Krew, Krazy Legz..Good for me...Peace..

[ATTACH]51325[/ATTACH]

Kill Or Die bein an asshole cause he aint got pussy in a week...Blah Blah..

I dont bullshit..

ha, i just use those for drawing not for tagging or anything..

if i tag something i use my meanstreak, marsh marker, or postermans

heh, thats why i put the drawing shit on the left and tagging stuff on the right but i know what your saying

alls i got is

some dollar store cans

some shitty inverted spraying cans

otr .160 paint-bluie

markal paint marker-red(same fucking thing as an otr, and i got it for free) http://www.laco.com then find something you like, then hit contact us and request it.

gluestick marker

2 chapstic markers(violet and red)

warhed supersour spray marker

deoderant mop, its empty though

some half inch chiseled dollar store markers(they are suprisingly good, lines almost as fat as a chapstic)

yeah, im broke.

your gonna regret buying all that montana classic

Is that the one with the black label and the "Marck Wack'o, Gettin Up Shit"..??....My boys were paintin some panels last nite with that shit...Thats shit was wackk..Fuken german paint...Spanish Montana is the shit...Are the Male montanas any good??..

Nice stach TikOne...I Like everything but that Belton..;)

Edit** My boy was tellin me that them Alien cans last as much as a regular Montana can and its cheaper too..Much better outline quality..Dont let that size fool ya..

wow you don't like belton what's not to like?

other than buntlack it is probably the best paint in the world.

Dunno for some reason I just dont like it..Lots of my boys had problems with it as well...It wont cover as much and you cant fit most caps on that shit..I have a few cans layin around..Just cause I dont like it doesnt mean its not good paint..

..u noe KING...:D

Yeah, we're workin in a production together...Heres part of the wall

[ATTACH]51383[/ATTACH]

King is off the hook with them characters....he takes his time but its worth it..I learned a lot while paintin with him..

Back to the thread..

Archived