Caseks-Computer-Corner

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple@Jun 15 2005, 11:18 AM

casexual, i want to hook up 12 thousand monitors, all differnt sizes, but i only want to use one cable, how do i do that....

ok, ok, ok...first you take your primary monitor, you stick it in your ass, then plug it in. after that, the answer should come to you.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Jun 15 2005, 11:26 AM

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEK

Are there any sites for file seaching/packet sniffing on IRC that are better than ircspy.com? I need to steal $3000 worth of professional samples from somewhere.

damn, doo...you should search packetstorm.com

Originally posted by onesecondple@Jun 15 2005, 11:29 AM

fat chicks right casek?

can i make a pizza on my computer? and then eat it?

i actually want a tablet so i can draw on my computer, whats the deal with that...

fat chicks: nah? i like a little bubble butt. those girls with cottage cheese round dem thighs can eat a fucking goat dick.

pizza: yeah! stick it in yuor ass when you put that first monitor in. the resulting heat from the monitor burning should be enough to cook a pizza. just make sure it's about 350 and 12-16 minutes.

warning: the pizza may taste like shit.

a tablet: yeah yeah wacom.

Originally posted by onesecondple@Jun 15 2005, 10:18 AM

casexual, i want to hook up 12 thousand monitors, all differnt sizes, but i only want to use one cable, how do i do that....

lol ok lets try this one you would need 6,000 dual video cards or 12,000 regular video cards a long ass cable to daisy chain them or you could be smart and just stick with 1 or 2

Originally posted by casekonly+Jun 15 2005, 10:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Jun 15 2005, 10:28 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Jun 15 2005, 11:26 AM

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEK

Are there any sites for file seaching/packet sniffing on IRC that are better than ircspy.com? I need to steal $3000 worth of professional samples from somewhere.

damn, doo...you should search packetstorm.com

[/b]

I don't know what the hell that was supposed to be but instead of looking for the Vienna Symphonic Sample Cube I found myself considering picking up a new WAN emulator.. and I don't even know what the fuck a WAN is.

You're sure it's packetstorm.com?

my hard drive developed bad sectors. on it were important things like useful programs, 2500 music files, and pictures. that's about 15 gigs of stuff downloaded on a dial up connection. i've got a new hard drive and a cold and barren new copy of windows xp, which cost 110 dollars that i didn't exactly have to spare. i had prepared for something like this by putting a backup on a different partition, but it was fucked up too. and of course my file recovery program was on the drive that failed as well.

-has anyone ever recovered stuff from a hard drive with bad sectors? is it possible?

-i can't access old drive:\documents and settings\arcel. a message box appears saying blah\blah\ is not accessible. Access is denied. i am using an administrator account, actually that drive has xp home edition and this one is xp pro. what do i do to access the folder?

thought i'd add a quick note:

if any of you have a little bit of hosting space, i'd be glad to upload or email some programs to you, provided that the programs are shared to 12oz'ers.maybe do a section by section thing...antivirus, forensic tools, defraggers....etc. maybe 25 megs worth of proggies?

here's the deal:

I need to go dvi-d to dvi-i. Is that possible?

The new G5 has a dvi-i (digital and analog) ouput and a dvi-d (strictly digital)

The Apple Studio display monitor's cable needs to attach to the dvi-i (based on size)

but I also need to connect a lacie monitor via a dvi(dvi-i) to vga adapter.

ya hear me?

Does a dvi-d (wide) to dvi-i (thin) adapter exist?

man... I've learned a ton about DVI connectors today.

ps..... fuck apple for having the cables come right out of the monitor with no way to change them.

Originally posted by casekonly@Jun 17 2005, 08:28 AM

Arcel, pm me a gmail address and i can send youa forensics program to get your stuff back. atleast a majority of your stuff.

i went through this same thing once upon a time. bad times.

will do, let me scare up a gmail address first. i got a program last night called spinrite, it requires being run on dos and is supposedly fairly powerful, but was at like .02 percent completion after 15 hours, i don't think it usually takes that long, my hard drive is only 40 gigs.

yo, i'm getting a 206 memory failed message when i start up my computer. i'll go to the settings screen and save whatever the hell gets changed, then it starts up fine. what the hell is wrong? google is no help.

oh, and what about a rapidblaster removal tool? panda, avg, and norton say i don't have a virus, but hijackthis said i have the rapidblaster virus. i tried some rapidblaster removal tool, and that said that everything was fine too. now i just have some weird programs that change my registry upon startup. i know something is wrong....

and this asshole upstairs must weigh 400lbs. heavy walkers drive me nuts. shut the fuck up asshole!