Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IM WITH THIS GUY..IVE RACKED PRETTY MUCH AND SO FAR I WENT FROM AMERICAN ACCENTS AND THEN TO PAINTERS TOUCH AND NOW VALSPAR WHATS GOING ON ITS LIKE EVERY TRIP I DO THEY START SWITCHING UP ON ME.. SO FAR I NOTICED THAT HOME DEPOT CARRYS RUSTO AND PAINTERS TOUCH AND LOWES USE TO CARRY AMERICAN ACCENTS BUT NOW THEY CARRY THAT VALSPAR STUFF.. ID HAVE TO SAY AMERICAN ACCENTS WOULD NEVER LET ME DOWN NOT ONE BIT AND THATS PRETTY MUCH MY CHOICE OF PAINT AND RUSTOS BUT THAT VALSPAR STUFF IS PRETTY GOOD ,SO I DONT COMPLAIN AND THE PAINTERS TOUCH THEY HAVE THE ADAPTER AND WORKS VERY WELL WITH ANY CAPP..BUT HOBBY LOBBY IS NOW CARRYING THOSE AMERICAN ACCENTS AND IS THE ONLY PLACE TO GET THEM NOW BUT THERE GOING FOR 4.99 AND TOOK ALL THAT BOO BOO KRYLON SHIT WITH THE FAN TIPS OR WHATEVER....AS FOR ALL THAT ''EXPENSIVE'' PAINT OR WHATEVER NEVER WILL I BUY IT WHY BECAUSE THERE JUST ABOUT ALL KINDS OF PAINT OUT THERE IF U CAN WORK IT RIGHT IT WILL SHOW U LOVE NOT TRYING TO PREACH OR ANYTHING BUT THATS JUST ME EVERY HAS THERE 2ND VOTES PEACE!

SOME RUSTO N PAINTERS TOUCH AT HOME DEPOT

0_IMAGE_036.jpg

SOME AMERICAN ACCENTS FROM HOBBY LOBBY

0_IMAGE_059.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST SOME VALSPAR FROM LOWES....

0_IMAGE_280.jpg

I agree 100%

When I get back in town, I plan on ordering a sekt adapter. How do they work with an ny fat/ny skinny? Regular rusto/American Accents and Painters touch last forever. Great colors.

UHHH....

The MTN store in Australia perhaps?

Went to Montana's website

Selected the link that said English

Went to the link that said distributors

Clicked "Where"

Clicked "Asia and Oceania"

Clicked "Australia"

Got this email address for you...

montana@montanacolors.com

Also, thebutchershop.au has MTN Alien

567king.com came up on google, and stocks MTN, but I'm not sure if its Aussie.

Archived